Highlighted
Feb 11 2012
By: auragar Splicer 88 posts

Friends

49 replies 32 views Edited Feb 11, 2012

Ok I know there are tons of other lists like this one but I still feel a need to post my own. So If you want to add me tell me and I will add you too. I won't really be doing multiplayer games at launch since I am only getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss for now. But if you have any game reccomendations (especially ones with online multiplayer) for launch games or non-launch games I am all ears. Also if you could also when listing game reccomendations tell why you reccomend it.

Message 1 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: Friends

Feb 11, 2012

you could add me but ill be getting my vita on the 22nd. but ill be getting unit 13 which isnt a launch title. but ill be getting it for the 2 player coop for me and my brother but when isnt feeling up to play ill be looking for somebody else

Message 2 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 11, 2012

this is Carnage251 and im a launch day buyer and im gettin uncharted golden abyss day one but also little big planet wen it releases so i reccomend that game because it is one of the best ps3 games and i believe it will be the by far best game on the vita right in front of UNCHARTED cause of its online capabilites

so if u wanna play with me then get LBP or wipEout 2048 cause im getting that also oh and WARRIOR'S LAIR or also known as RUIN cause im gettin that wen it releases and ima play that game alot

Message 3 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 11, 2012

I'll be sure to add you all my name is auragar if you were unsure. Also to clarify I won't be getting a early first edition bundle Vita. I will be getting the Wifi-only one on the 22nd. Vesternex I might get Unit 13 but it's not high on my list. Carnage251 I will probably get wipEout 2048 since I like racing games and it looks pretty good. I don't know when, but I probably will. Warrior's Lair I will definitely get I am glad I know at least one of the people who will be on my list will be playing it too. And LittleBigPlanet I will almost certainly get. Doesn't it have 2-player co-op? Thanks for the game reccomendations.

Message 4 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Feb 11, 2012

I would get Wipeout first, because, it's the type of game that you can pick up and play anywhere for a short time.

Also, it showcases the Vita's graphics capabilities/controls well enough.

I don't know about you but, I need at least 1 multiplayer game at launch to enjoy my new device

you would be missing out on the Vita's social features if you only get Uncharted.

Message 5 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1767 posts

Feb 11, 2012

Add Arthur_Kannibal which will be my Vita account. First Edition owner!

Getting Uncharted: Golden Abyss and WipEout 2048.

...My Hamster told me to!
Message 6 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 11, 2012

ok hope ya do and about warriors lair i wonder if it has coop on it and if so how many people can be in the game

Message 7 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Feb 11, 2012

Renyo wrote:

I would get Wipeout first, because, it's the type of game that you can pick up and play anywhere for a short time.

Also, it showcases the Vita's graphics capabilities/controls well enough.

I don't know about you but, I need at least 1 multiplayer game at launch to enjoy my new device

you would be missing out on the Vita's social features if you only get Uncharted.

Well I might be able to pick it up. And what social features do you mean? Near? Is the only one I know of besides online. And Near kinda sucks for Wifi only.

Message 8 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
213 posts

Feb 11, 2012

lbp can go up two 4 players and ima also figure out how to record my vita so wen i get lbp i can put up vids bout it

Message 9 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 11, 2012

That would be cool think I'll get LBP also. Seemed good when i looked at a few videos on youtube

Message 10 of 50 (32 Views)
0 Likes