Splicer
60 posts

Re: Friends List Question.

Nov 30, 2006

LR_Se7eN wrote:

AGENT ZER0 wrote:

JigSaw- wrote:
well you must mean the ingame freinds list in resistanceright? i would think that there is a way if so.......

I think he means from the XMB when it shows a friend playing Resistance. The answer is no not from the XMB friends list only from ingame. You have to add him from the Resttance game in order to join him from there.

^^Which makes no sense at all. 

PSN is still very new so we shouldnt expect it  to mimic Xbox Live right out at launch. Give it a acouple years and PSN will be alot better.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1260 posts

Nov 30, 2006
Nope I ave already tried to join you with games. I think because they are not always playing online but I hope they eventually can add  that feature when they are online because it would make things alot better.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

PSN Handle- SUP3l2M4N
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
399 posts

Nov 30, 2006
There needs to be some sort of link between the games buddy list and the XMB buddy list. im quite suprised it isnt there at the moment, for sure they will make this more conveniant sooner or later.
PSN: Eternal_Ghandi ... dont ask :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Nov 30, 2006
resistance doesnt use the XMB PSN buddy list because they got the PSN  tools from sony very close to the end of development and the game would have been pushed back for an unknown amount of time if they had tried to implement it. Ted Price stated that on the "on the spot" show on gamespot.

Message Edited by Andronicus on 11-30-2006 12:37 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Andronicus wrote:
resistance doesnt use the XMB PSN buddy list because they got the PSN  tools from sony very close to the end of development and the game would have been pushed back for an unknown amount of time if they had tried to implement it. Ted Price stated that on the "on the spot" show on gamespot.

That is actually good news for me.  It gives me hope that the next round of games wil be more unified with the community aspects being pulled together.  Lets hope for in game and cross game chatting next time as well. 
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Nov 30, 2006

Andronicus wrote:

bummer... but that means the the next games to come out have a better chance of fitting that profile... right??? or the ones after that?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes