Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1585 posts

Re: Free warhawk plus dlc no longer free.

Jul 9, 2010

I checked as i havent played this game in a long time and didnt get the dlc for it and its not free it normal price...ohh well was going to play the game again but wont be playing it now.

“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jul 9, 2010

I just tried that as well, it's not there.  I just became a member today as I got paid today.  Shame I missed out on the Warhawk pack as I already have Wipeout HD.  It seems that the Warhawk pack and Wipeout HD are gone from the plus section for us new members.  I thought it was going to be available for this month so it is kinda misleading from Sony's side.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7988 posts

Jul 9, 2010
I starred at that DLC all week, and finally got back into the warhawk feel. I go to DLoad it.........not there.

Oh well, now I know to download everything, every week.

photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
710 posts

Jul 9, 2010

Quicky1972 wrote:

I just tried that as well, it's not there.  I just became a member today as I got paid today.  Shame I missed out on the Warhawk pack as I already have Wipeout HD.  It seems that the Warhawk pack and Wipeout HD are gone from the plus section for us new members.  I thought it was going to be available for this month so it is kinda misleading from Sony's side.

That was my impression as well, but aparently they are only available to download till the next store update.

Very misleading if you ask me since they never said anything about stuff only lasting the week they were added and it basicly made buying late in the month worthless for several people.

But what confuses me the most is how i was still able to get wipeout hd and they were added the same day.

But ya sony needs to be more clear on this serivce, cause these curveballs are making it somewhat of a wasted month for people. We shouldn't need to figure things like this out ourselfs the hardway.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4606 posts

Jul 9, 2010

From the blog

"And for those of you that don’t already have Fallen Star, we’ve dropped the price 75%! From June 22nd to July 6th you can pick up this explosive expansion pack for $1.99."

I'm guessing this was the only reason that Fallen Star DLC was free for Playstation Plus members.  That tournament and promotion ended and so did the freebie.  It probably should've been noted or explained somewhere though.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (8 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13748 posts

Jul 10, 2010

Playstation Plus content is updated weekly, just like the rest of the Playstation Store. Content can be removed from Plus in each weekly update.  Sony never committed to make premiums available for any minimum period of time.  Everything will be available for at least a week because the Playstation Store isn't updated more frequently than that, and content types that are only provided once a month (like PS3 PSN exclusives) will be available until the next one is available in about a month.  Other than that, you never know how long something will be available to Plus subscribers.  If you see something that you want, you should subscribe and download it as soon as possible.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (8 Views)
0 Likes