Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 27 2012
By: Alejandro-714 First Son 1 posts

Free to play game ?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 1163 views Edited Sep 27, 2012

i just got my free ps3 :0 and didnt have any games with it so i was wondering if theres any free games, avatars, movies, anything in psn to download ? so far i got free realms and dc universe

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: Free to play game ?

Sep 27, 2012

Get Playstation Plus, now, right this second, subscribe! If you have any bank card with $20 or $50 in it to spare, get yourself a 3 month or 12 month membership. I got Plus my first day having my PS3 because I only had one game, and it was a life saver and still is. You'll have enough titles to hold off on buying any games for a while.

Now on topic of free titles, there really aren't any full free titles. There's some Blue Toad Ep. 1, and I believe Back to The Future Ep. 1. Nothing else really.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Alejandro-714 wrote:

i just got my free ps3 :0 and didnt have any games with it so i was wondering if theres any free games, avatars, movies, anything in psn to download ? so far i got free realms and dc universe

FidelityNy already said all the other free games in the Playstation Store. There are 2 free avatars in the Playstation Store. "Fast Draw Showdown Logo" avatar is free and "Playstation 15th Anniversary" avatar is free. There are no free movies in the Playstation Store at this time. But there are 118 free TV shows in the store. Go to the TV section and choose "Free TV".

If you get Playstation Plus, ($18 dollars for 3 months or $50 dollars for one year). You can get 12 PS3 games (Borderlands, Outland, Infamous 2 and other games). And you will get 102 full game trials (You get to play the full game for only one hour). And you will get 74 avatars and 20 Dynamic themes that you keep forever, even if you quit Playstation Plus.

pictela_7_2.jpg

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1,124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I, too, recommend getting PS+. Currently you get Borderlands, Infamous 2, Double Dragon Neon, Scott Pilgrim, Choplifter, Sideways, and that's all I can remember. That's for US.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1,067 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7916 posts

Sep 28, 2012

NoFaQ wrote:
I, too, recommend getting PS+. Currently you get Borderlands, Infamous 2, Double Dragon Neon, Scott Pilgrim, Choplifter, Sideways, and that's all I can remember. That's for US.

Not to mention early access to EVEOnline: Dust514's "Open" Beta and Starhawk Single Player, both of which are yours to keep even if you allow your PS+ subscription to expire, as far as I know.  Dust514 will be free to play, anyway, once it releases later this year or early next year.

Dust514 is a FPS/RPG that takes place in, and interacts with, the EVE Online (PC/Mac) MMO universe.

Starhawk is the long-anticipated 'sequel' to Playstation's long-running Warhawk TPS/FlightSim franchise.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1,056 Views)
0 Likes