Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

Re: Free stuff on PSN

Jan 3, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

ProfessorGerbik wrote:

Retro City Rampage is now free for plus users, don't know how late I am but figured I would put that here. I am actually thoroughly enjoying it.

Man that game is AWESOME! The amount of references to NES games and the 80's made my head spin with joy. I almost felt high because it was such a love letter to gamers who grew up during those times. Heads up, the game gets very difficult.

Yep I heard it was crap from what people said but I think it's a really great game also. I am glad it came to PS+, I had been wanting to try it out for myself but I am just so broke all the time about as far as I got was the demo. I love how much can be done in such a little 2D game, like throwing police into random factories with pitfall gators in them.. lol too funny.

It is quite impressive how many things they put in there to remind you of the good old days. I was smiling within just a couple minutes of playing it. I would have gladly payed for it if I could have.

Gonna get some good play in it tonight. Haven't had much time to game lately but I can't stop thinking about it since I have last played it, I find it to be a lot of fun. It's feels as addicting as Pokemon was when I first had it on Gameboy.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jan 3, 2013

You would probably have to check the PlayStation Store every now and then.  I don't check it that often, but I have found some pretty sweet stuff for free.  I got MotoStorm when it was free.  Pretty decent game.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5570 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Thread moved from PS Vita section.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
379 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Last time I checked (Before store redesign) WipEout HD is free but I'm not sure if that's still true
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jan 4, 2013

you can use the filter i think i saw 

jetpack joyride ( free trophies) 

buzz

dc universe

blue toad murder files (free trophies) 

back to the future episode 1(free trophies )

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (139 Views)
0 Likes