Mar 30 2011
By: jpbslayer Treasure Hunter 5101 posts

Free Realms ps+ guild

6 replies 21 views Edited Mar 30, 2011

Hi guys was wondering if any plus members were going to get the membership. i know you can make guilds in this, so thought it would be cool to have a + guild.

if anyone is intrested let me know

Message 1 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7576 posts

Re: Free Realms ps+ guild

Mar 31, 2011

I bought the Lifetime membership, it's an interesting idea, I might be interested in a guild.

Message 2 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Apr 1, 2011

Honestly, I wish that instaead of Core, they would give us PS+ members the membership package as long as we are plus subscribers. I was a beta tester for Free Realms on the PC. I loved it then but I was working on the brawler job and couldn't get level 5 without membership.

Resistance 2 Beta Tester, Home Beta Tester,Free Realms Beta Tester, Battlefield Heroes Beta Tester
Message 3 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Apr 1, 2011

I am a plus member and just got the lifetime membership, I would be interested in a guild as I am a level 8 Ninja just riding around on my armored T-Rex. I am enjoying Free Realms and would like to see it get bigger, I already think its better than Home because there is something to do, at least if someone bothers you you can duel them. My Free Realms name is Jack Happywood.

Message 4 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1982 posts

Apr 1, 2011

I would join as soon as I buy the membership, but that could be a while before I do.  I'm hoping that PlayStation Plus will get a discount on the lifetime subscription.  After all, they said they are looking into PlayStation Plus exclusive bonuses and what easier bonus could they give us then a discount that would still be incredibly profitable for them, too.  All I'm asking for is $5 off and I'll bite.  I of course wouldn't turn down a better offer.

Message 5 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5101 posts

Apr 4, 2011

i actually got the 1 month - but waiting on a deal/steal to get lifetime- this is the first mmo i have played so wanted to try it first

Message 6 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6547 posts

Apr 4, 2011

I need some help on starting out as im completely clueless :smileyfrustrated: Im used to play MMO's on pc maybe that's why.

Message 7 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes