Highlighted
Apr 01 2013
By: ph4de2bl4ck1 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

Free PS Plus games - Vita

6 replies 261 views Edited Apr 1, 2013

Howdy,

I finally got a Vita which unfortunately only came with a 4gb card. I already have it filled but would like to  make sure I still have access to the free PS Plus vita games after they cycle out. If I add them to my download queue but don't download, will I still be able to download for free in the future when I clear up some space on my card?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (261 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10606 posts

Re: Free PS Plus games - Vita

Apr 1, 2013
As long as you confirmed purchase on the free PS+ games so they are added to your download list, then yes, you will still be able to download them at any time, even if they cycle out.
Message 2 of 7 (253 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1102 posts

Apr 1, 2013

ph4de2bl4ck1 wrote:

Howdy,

I finally got a Vita which unfortunately only came with a 4gb card. I already have it filled but would like to  make sure I still have access to the free PS Plus vita games after they cycle out. If I add them to my download queue but don't download, will I still be able to download for free in the future when I clear up some space on my card?

Thanks!

If you own a PS3, just to make sure, I would start the download then cancel immediately to make sure it appears in your download list, that way you are guaranteed to get them in the future. If you only own a Vita, then dude, you need more memory. Regardless, just make sure they show up in your download list, that way they are yours even if they are taken off of plus.

Message 3 of 7 (252 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Thanks! I have them all in my download list just wanted to make sure. Only have a Vita at the moment, waiting for the ps4 Smiley Happy

I will definitely be buying a bigger card, I wanted to get the deal from best buy - $30 for 16gb BUT i don't seem to be able to buy it on there since it says it can't ship to any stores near me and I don't have the option to ship to my house.
Message 4 of 7 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I really recommend you try and get the $99 card, either for that price, or for less. At ANY price it's the CHEAPEST per every bit of memory on it compared to the other PS Vita cards.

Also, it's absolutely easier to have one big card, rather than multiple smaller cards. It's a hassle to change them out.

I had the 4g from my 1st Edition Bundle until Christmas when I finally got the big card. What a relief, I can actually have all the free PS Vita games, those I buy digitally, and the PS+ free ones I get, all on my card and still have space for more without worrying about it.

I had to, before, delete things to get things, back and forth. Ugh. 

Message 5 of 7 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
859 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Yeah you can usually find the 32gb card on Amazon for $75-85. Having multiple cards is a hassle because everytime you switch them the games are all added to the bottom. So unless you keep all of the apps on the system memory at the top it will leave holes on the screens and you have to scroll through pages to get to the games.
Message 6 of 7 (205 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 1, 2013
Thank you all for your answers/advice, loving the vita!
Message 7 of 7 (162 Views)
0 Likes