Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2010
By: phonline Splicer 49 posts

Free DLC download now even though I don't own the game?

2 replies 14 views Edited Jul 4, 2010

I don't own most of the games the free addons are for this month. IE. Cuboid, mahjong

However, lets say that in 6 months I decide to buy the game. Will it still be free to download the addons as I will still have my 15 month subscription going.  Or should I click "download" just so I can re-pull it from my downloads list later if I want to?  This way I "took advantage of the offer this month". 

I'm trying to figure out if I don't download this month, will they still be available later?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: Free DLC download now even though I don't own the game?

Jul 4, 2010

Nobody knows if they will be there next month...They might still be there, or new ones will simply replace them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Re: Free DLC download now even though I don't own the game?

Jul 4, 2010

I don't have some of these games, for example WarHawk.  I decided to grab the WarHawk DLC - it is now sitting in my "game" section waiting to be installed.  I doubt I will grab WarHawk anytime soon unless it is free or heavily discounted via Plus.

It will be interesting to see if monthly Plus content rotates or if it stays.  I suspect that it will rotate, because it would not make financial sense to Sony to keep accumulating free content every month, so I say get while the getting is good!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (14 Views)
0 Likes