Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/02/2002
Online
8629 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

They should just sticky this thread since they point everyone here

Message 411 of 690 (938 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2009
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

If Sony could just send me a message saying thanks for the being a loyal costumer and not send me $10, i would be happy. I love Sony. Its just that for people who have been fans of Sony for over 10 years. it just make you think why should I stay loyal to them when they through around the word loyal like it's was nothing. I will say this again I don't want the money. I just wish they thought it through a lot better and not have not used the word loyal when being loyal was not what gets you the message.  If they wanted to just give a few people a little bit of money to say thanks for owning a Sony gaming system that's fine. But when they a make it seem like they are giving it away because they say "thanks for being a loyal costumer" and being loyal has nothing to do with your chance of getting it, I think that is wrong. If they are giving it to random people don't make it out that they got because they are loyal.

Message 412 of 690 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

EzraMajor wrote:
While we're throwing they're use of the word "loyal" around let's take a moment and consider, just how loyal a customer is the guy talking bad about Sony because he missed out on a measly $10..?

Amen. All these whiners make me disappointed to be associated with the PSN community. It's a disgrace and they're simply proving why, even if Sony did this again, they don't deserve it.

Message 413 of 690 (928 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/13/2009
Offline
1027 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

EzraMajor wrote:
While we're throwing they're use of the word "loyal" around let's take a moment and consider, just how loyal a customer is the guy talking bad about Sony because he missed out on a measly $10..?

Amen. All these whiners make me disappointed to be associated with the PSN community. It's a disgrace and they're simply proving why, even if Sony did this again, they don't deserve it.


On that same note how loyal is a fan who is blindly praising sony BECAUSE they were paid off and not criticize their actions

 

Message 414 of 690 (890 Views)
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2009
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

CommaderKoopa wrote:

xClayMeow wrote:

EzraMajor wrote:
While we're throwing they're use of the word "loyal" around let's take a moment and consider, just how loyal a customer is the guy talking bad about Sony because he missed out on a measly $10..?

Amen. All these whiners make me disappointed to be associated with the PSN community. It's a disgrace and they're simply proving why, even if Sony did this again, they don't deserve it.


On that same note how loyal is a fan who is blindly praising sony BECAUSE they were paid off and not criticize their actions

 


It's good to see i'm not the only one that thinks that being loyal doesn't means you have to be blind to all the misdoings. Being loyal doesn't mean your a sheep.

Message 415 of 690 (876 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
243 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

Hey folks,

 

Just wanted to jump in here and shine some light on this. Although I can’t divulge the exact criteria for how we chose who received a voucher, I can tell you that there was a random element involved (but it was not the only factor). Our team loves promotions like this that give back to our community, but unfortunately we are unable to include every PlayStation fan. I know that some of you are upset because of the word “loyal” used in the description, so I’m sorry if you were offended by that. Rest assured that just because someone else received a message saying they are a loyal customer doesn’t mean that you aren’t too. :smileyhappy:   

  

<3

-Kristine

Message 416 of 690 (869 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/06/2011
Offline
4420 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

Ruh Roh!

 

I am among the few who are saying, oh well. That being said, I believe it is not going to cut it for some of these people.  I wish you luck.  Take plenty of Aspirin.

 

Thanks for the info though. Hopefully the barrage will stop now.

 

Moble

Message 417 of 690 (846 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 11/20/2010
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

Hey folks,

 

Just wanted to jump in here and shine some light on this. Although I can’t divulge the exact criteria for how we chose who received a voucher, I can tell you that there was a random element involved (but it was not the only factor). Our team loves promotions like this that give back to our community, but unfortunately we are unable to include every PlayStation fan. I know that some of you are upset because of the word “loyal” used in the description, so I’m sorry if you were offended by that. Rest assured that just because someone else received a message saying they are a loyal customer doesn’t mean that you aren’t too. :smileyhappy:   

  

<3

-Kristine


I'm afraid that's not an excuse I can accept.

You say there were certain criteria deciding who got it and who didn't yet people who setup an account and had one for 2 weeks (never buying a single thing) got the 10$ voucher.
While some of us who have been members to PSN for years and years and have made many purchases didn't get anything.

I'm not going to be one of the people saying "I'm so mad I'll quit Sony" because that would be a lie.  I'll continue using playstation and playing Sony games.  However if you wish to give a piece of candy to one person in the room, you should make sure you have enough for everyone in the same room.

Message 418 of 690 (830 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/02/2002
Online
8629 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

Hey folks,

 

Just wanted to jump in here and shine some light on this. Although I can’t divulge the exact criteria for how we chose who received a voucher, I can tell you that there was a random element involved (but it was not the only factor). Our team loves promotions like this that give back to our community, but unfortunately we are unable to include every PlayStation fan. I know that some of you are upset because of the word “loyal” used in the description, so I’m sorry if you were offended by that. Rest assured that just because someone else received a message saying they are a loyal customer doesn’t mean that you aren’t too. :smileyhappy:   

  

<3

-Kristine


Everyone wanted a response and now they got one.  I hope this calms things down now.

 

Maybe you should make this statement its own locked stickyed topic so ppl will see it and you can still direct them here to talk about this subject.

Message 419 of 690 (816 Views)
First Son
Registered: 03/29/2009
Offline
26 posts
 

Re: Free $10 credit from PSN for being loyal :)

Feb 22, 2013

cheshire__smile wrote:

Hey folks,

 

Just wanted to jump in here and shine some light on this. Although I can’t divulge the exact criteria for how we chose who received a voucher, I can tell you that there was a random element involved (but it was not the only factor). Our team loves promotions like this that give back to our community, but unfortunately we are unable to include every PlayStation fan. I know that some of you are upset because of the word “loyal” used in the description, so I’m sorry if you were offended by that. Rest assured that just because someone else received a message saying they are a loyal customer doesn’t mean that you aren’t too. :smileyhappy:   

  

<3

-Kristine


It's great to finally hear something form Sony. It make me happy know that you at least said something, and not just leave us hanging. But it doesn't make sense that someone who just joined PSN and doesn't spend money on PSN gets a message saying thanks for being a loyal costumer. But someone who spends money on PSN and been hear for years,  doesn't even get a hey thanks for sticking with us for the past years and being loyal. I know that you didn't mean to make people mad or feel as though there loyalty means nothing, but its hard not to feel that way.

Message 420 of 690 (769 Views)
0 Likes