Valkyria chronicles.

Legend Of legaia

xenogears/xenosaga

Star Oean ( like 1 and 2 ) 4

Suikoden

Brave Fencer Mushashi

Parasite Eve

.....oh too many to list and can you tell i like rpg's :smileylol:

I didn't mention VC because 3 most recently released on the PSP...that's not getting localized which is reason enough to wage war on SEGA :smileyindifferent:  Would love to see VC4 happen but SEGA has done a poor job of handling the series (throwing the first game to the wolves, moving the series to PSP and still not marketing it outside of Japan and now not localizing VC3 despite fan demand and XSEED I think even showing interest in handling localization).

I have Legend of Legaia but never finished it.  Quite the interesting battle system for when I played it.  Xenosaga would be nice to see again but I think Namco doesn't own the developer anymore so they'd probably have to get someone else to handle future games if they touch the IP again and just don't stick to Tales for their RPG mainstay.  Don't know what tri-Ace is up to or if Square would budge for a new Star Ocean.  A new Suikoden?  Konami seems mainly focused this gen/nowadays on Metal Gear Solid and PES.  Not much else (with the odd Castlevania tossed in).  I know there has been interest in another PE console title after PE:3rd Birthday so if the team gets their wish, a new one will happen.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 49 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Re: Franchises/Series You Want to See Next Gen/Return

Mar 12, 2013
i want to see digimon again. i loved digimon world 3 and digimon rumble arenas 1&2
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 49 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
609 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 12, 2013

Yes I would love to see Parasite Eve return whether it is a remake of the first or a true sequel to Parasite Eve 2. Despite the story of The 3rd Birthday, I wouldn't mind a sequel to that if they manage to undo some of the 'damage' that was done plot-wise to the series.

I know this is a picture of Stella from the long awaiting Final Fantasy Versus XIII, but doesn anyone else thinks she looks sort of like an HD version of Aya as she appeared in Parasite Eve 1?

Stella from FFVersusXIII  Aya Brea

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 49 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4061 posts

Mar 12, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

HorrorGod wrote:

Unicorn--Justice wrote:
Godhand, Onimusha, and a followup to shadow of the colossus

Yes, more Onimusha! I loved that series. It is sad it just fizzled out.

Did it really though?  I've seen a lot of people show interest in wanting a new one this gen, myself included but Capcom hasn't heard us or doesn't care.

And wouldn't a new SotC be without Ueda since he's freelance/left on his own/doing something else now?  The Last Guardian is it from the team I assume (since SCEA/SCEE tech teams had to be brought in to help out/save the project).

I don't mean it fizzled out with the fans. I mean it as in they just stopped making them.

They really need to either reboot the series or continue where it left off. Hopefully we'll get lucky with this next generation.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 49 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Mar 12, 2013

- Assassin's Creed 

inFAMOUS

Call of Duty

- And Hitman! Lol :smileytongue: .

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 49 (106 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
4466 posts

Mar 12, 2013
I forgot about Vagrant Story, Dark Stalkers, Rival Schools, and Bushido Blade
PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 49 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Mar 12, 2013

Road Rash

Road Rash

Road Rash !!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 49 (89 Views)
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Mar 13, 2013

PKRFN4LIFE wrote:

Road Rash

Road Rash

Road Rash !!!!!!

Why EA hasn't made a new PSN/DL title is beyond me.  Add in some online play and get out there.

The same for any company though sitting on IPs from the SNES/GEN era.  Final Fight, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Road Rash, etc. don't need to be full retail and would could be well done as DL titles for $10-15 bucks.  As for beat-'em' ups, Square, make another one of these:

The Bouncer (Squaresoft)

More enemies on screen, refined combat system, larger areas to explore (maybe being able to walk around the actual city), more boss battles, etc..  I remember playing this game when I didn't have a Memory Card in the early PS2 days.  Had to beat it without it saving.  Would like to see Square take another stab at it and for other publishers to take a serious stab and transitioning their titles to 3D (Golden Axe I believe tried but I'm not sure if it was in the same vain, Final Fight I think took a shot too, Streets of Rage has been MIA)..

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 49 (83 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4061 posts

Mar 13, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

PKRFN4LIFE wrote:

Road Rash

Road Rash

Road Rash !!!!!!

Why EA hasn't made a new PSN/DL title is beyond me.  Add in some online play and get out there.

I want a really good "Road Rash" remake/reboot.

The original tried to be photo realisit. Imagine a reboot that looks as realistic as say "Grand Turismo."

Add in the bikers having weapons/kick/punch. Make tracks based off real places in the world (like the original did.)

And boom, EA would have a killer game on their hands.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 49 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Mar 13, 2013

Onimusha!!

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 49 (74 Views)
0 Likes