Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Frame Rate

Nov 3, 2012

Look, there's an easy solution for all of you who are unhappy with the Vita, sell it and move on. I myself have more faith in the system, and I'm loving the games I own. I also own a PS3, a PS2, PS1,  and a Xbox 360., but as of this moment I spend more time with the Vita. I can go anywhere and still have the ability to play games, and that's why I bought the system. I do respect everyone's opinion, and I am not here to argue on who's right and who's wrong. At the same time for those of you who feel betrayed and lied to by Sony, well I'm sure both Nintendo and Microsoft would love to have you as a customer.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 3, 2012
@professorgerbij

So you just ignore the fact that I stated that the vita has tremendous potential and the devs just are utilizing it correctly. And the fact that I say I realize I will have to wait another year or two to see the full potential. I know the vita is a great system and I've been acknowledging it through this whole post.

If you have an awesome powerful car and you put **bleep** gasoline in it then all you have is a car full of potential but no impressive performance. Same with the vita and its games.

You're obviously one of those guys that thinks he knows more than everbody else and gets on these forums just to bash people's opinions. Go to a different thread and be an **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (58 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11798 posts

Nov 3, 2012

andygant78 wrote:
@professorgerbij

So you just ignore the fact that I stated that the vita has tremendous potential and the devs just are utilizing it correctly. And the fact that I say I realize I will have to wait another year or two to see the full potential. I know the vita is a great system and I've been acknowledging it through this whole post.

If you have an awesome powerful car and you put **bleep** gasoline in it then all you have is a car full of potential but no impressive performance. Same with the vita and its games.

You're obviously one of those guys that thinks he knows more than everbody else and gets on these forums just to bash people's opinions. Go to a different thread and be an **bleep**.

He's probably just questioning why you started the thread.

You say that you know that the Vita needs time to reach its potential and that Devs aren't utilizing it fully, but then you make a thread talking about how the frame rates are bad anyway.

If you know that's the reason, there's really no need for discussion.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (45 Views)
0 Likes