Sackboy
574 posts

Re: Forced install on ps4...ughhh

Nov 26, 2013
I just think it's stupid to have to manage so many games so Much to make room for hard drive space. I have a 320gb ps3 which I have stuffed almost full with dang near every game I own plus downloadable only games as well as data plus music...apps....ect. With still room on A 320gb hdd that also is partially used by the operating system. I too buy a lot of games and play random games very often and I already have less then half my BRAND new system full.....200gigs is nothing when games are 25-50 gigs!!! Yes I can delete add delete add but come on this is kinda a huge pain to me. Why couldn't we just put the game in and play off disc like ps3? I wonder why Sony wants us to play off the install....better quality? I'm not sure but not happy that my only solution is too spend another 59-100 bucks on a already new hdd soon if I don't want to delete my installs. I frankly don't like messing with my system. Yes it looks easy but just not a fan of doing that. Seems unnecessary that this is even a issue.
Gamer till the End
Message 11 of 13 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
574 posts

Nov 26, 2013
And the installs are definitely not that fast to be honest. Not bad but nothing like dropping in the disc the game reads ur save data and boom u play. 2k14 install took forever!! As well as bf4.....
Gamer till the End
Message 12 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Nov 27, 2013
I think most are in agreement with you that lack of space is the major concern. I don't mind the install times because I'm used to that with my PC. I do agree that for the space given you will definitely be adding or deleting game data very soon.
PSN: Vertigomega
Message 13 of 13 (94 Views)
0 Likes