Nov 24 2012
By: Viewtiful_Josh Fender Bender 2922 posts

For those CoD:D:BO players

13 replies 169 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Even if the reviews say it's bad, I am still going to get it. Not at $50 dollars though! I already looked around and I see selling prices (used) at a lower price, which IMO should have been the initial price. I have fun playing Resistance: BS, but it lacks what CoD has. Anyway, let's get to what I'm trying to ask.

Is the multiplayer fun to play? It looks like it, but since I don't have it, I don't know. I really could care less for the single player, since that's the least thing I play on any CoD game after World at War (CoD 5). The only time I'll be playing single player is going to be when I'm out, or when getting trophies.

In that case, do you guys recommend the game ONLY for its multiplayer? Does it have too many glitches that make it bad? Please give me your opinions. :smileyvery-happy:

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 1 of 14 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Re: For those CoD:D:BO players

Nov 24, 2012

I have it and I must say it's really fun, I don't play campaigns on shooting games and I bought it just for multiplayer. Which is pretty fun for all those bad reviews so don't believe what you read all the time. BTW add me

Message 2 of 14 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Nov 24, 2012
The only issues I have with i have with MP is the NAT and the occasional "getting taken.back to the home screen." Other than.that, its solid.
Message 3 of 14 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6428 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I can't defend this game. I bought and traded it in and got most of my money back thankfully. But, I actually liked Resistance more lolol. Resistance had a better campaign and even better running Multiplayer.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 4 of 14 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 24, 2012

ScreamAimFire999 wrote:
I can't defend this game. I bought and traded it in and got most of my money back thankfully. But, I actually liked Resistance more lolol. Resistance had a better campaign and even better running Multiplayer.

Well, like I said, I don't care about the campaign, but yes I do agree it is better at that.

Message 5 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
The only issues I have with i have with MP is the NAT and the occasional "getting taken.back to the home screen." Other than.that, its solid.

How often does this.happend?

Message 6 of 14 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Nov 24, 2012

sik252 wrote:

I have it and I must say it's really fun, I don't play campaigns on shooting games and I bought it just for multiplayer. Which is pretty fun for all those bad reviews so don't believe what you read all the time. BTW add me

Sure I'll add you. Yeah, that's what I though. Resistance: BS is pretty fun too, but I think adding the killstreaks and whatever else makes it a lot more fun to play.

Message 7 of 14 (136 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Jeez hostile thread, for declassified anyway, the multiplayer for declassifed rocks in my opinion its just hard to get promoted. The story is good i dont agree with ScreamAimFire999 in the story aspect, the story is the missions Woods and Mason experiance before blops 2, and the last mission is a prologue to the blops 2 story where you kill mendez in front of his son who is the antagonist in blops 2.
Message 8 of 14 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Viewtiful_Josh wrote:

Gamble_STARS wrote:

How often does this.happend?

It will happen 5/10 times. The map will be loading and youll be taken back to the  home screen.

Message 9 of 14 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10933 posts

Nov 24, 2012
Black Friday has Black Ops Vita Bundle $200 Didn't have to pay for game for me. Also I don't find it that bad at all.

Message 10 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes