Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
56 posts

Re: can't add foosball and retro city rampage to cart...

Jan 31, 2013

FriedAss wrote:
I just checked the online store, same for me O_o.
Pretty weird.
I think maybe it is already purchased, but it is possibly glitched, not showing the "purchased" thing.

That's the case whether you buy a game or get it for free, I think. If it's a cross-buy game, it will show as purchased for the platform you initially bought it on, but you will get both versions at once no matter which one you choose. Then it'll give you an error for the other version. You still have both versions in your download list, but the error message that pops up doesn't tell you that.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (375 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Thank you sir! But recently I have found out that they are actually on my purchased list!
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
316 posts

Jan 31, 2013
The issue is that the game is cross buy so getting the ps3 version nets u the vita version aswell ! i had this issue aswell while adding the ps3 version of the game, i couldn't add the vita version for them. so i just got the ps3 version and the vita version came into my download list automatically !

Hope this helps
Got GOD OF WAR III Ultimate Edition :smileyvery-happy: !

Get your Portable ID!
LIKE me if my post was useful ! ( lower right corner in my posts :smileyhappy: )
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (361 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: Foosball and Retro City Rampage Issues With Plus

[ Edited ]
Jan 31, 2013

Who cares they are stupid and a waste of time anyways

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I too am having this problem.  I was able to download the Vita version but the PS3 gives me the same error and it is not in my download list.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (273 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
106 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Have this issue also, downloaded the vita version of foosball and couldnt download it on the ps3 from the store. is this indeed the case with what Manigamer about it placing the alt. version on our download list for crossbuy games?
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
1476 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Hi all, 

Try accessing the content from the Download List and not the PlayStation Store directly. If you're still having trouble accessing the content from the Download List; please let me know; I'm still subscribed to this thread so will get your updates daily on this. 

Thanks, 

- morgan haro, SCEA PlayStation Community Management Team
@morganharo

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Feb 10, 2013

It is a cross buy issue; I figured it out a while back with RCR, but didn't see this thread until today.   Manigamer (a few posts up) called it out correctly.  Also happened when I picked up Stardrone for $2 ... I think that there is some sort of bug, but I did get both versions of all three games.  Just sort of a pain ...

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013

mochuuu wrote:

Hi all, 

Try accessing the content from the Download List and not the PlayStation Store directly. If you're still having trouble accessing the content from the Download List; please let me know; I'm still subscribed to this thread so will get your updates daily on this. 

Thanks, 

I've just regained access to my PS3.  Downloading the effected titles from the PSN store doesn't work through the PS3.  Downloading from the Download List does work, but I have nearly 1,500 items in my list, and with no search utility or sorting method, it was a great pain to find.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (143 Views)
0 Likes