First Son
1 posts

Re: FIX THE HEADSETS

Jan 16, 2014
I agree whole heatedly, if they are releasing a ”next gen" product, then it should be complete. I'm not whining because my sony headset for ps3 ($150) doesn't work, or the re spawn was never fixed or the fact that sony ridiculed x box for having to pay to play online when that first happened and now we also have to pay. I don't mind paying if it's monitored and kept clean from cheaters and nonsense. The list goes on. BUT I can tell you I'm very dissatisfied with all of the above, one would think sony being top notch would have had This stuff sorted out prior to release. I would love to use my wireless sony headset with my sony playstation 4. Seems pretty simple to me.
Message 31 of 34 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2014

and here we are 6 months into the release and most of it is still not fixed ... i.e. whats the point of a wireless headset if you still have to plug a wire (3.5mm) in to the **bleep** controler ... COME ON SONY **bleep**!!!

Message 32 of 34 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2836 posts

Apr 8, 2014

I just picked up a set of Astro A50 headset on th weekend and they work great. You guys should try the Xbox One, I had to buy a $30 adapter for my headset, update the controller, fight with it non stop. 

PSN-Soca-M, XBOX LIVE-SOCA BOY, KCCO
Message 33 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Fix the headsets for PS4

Apr 8, 2014

I have A Turtle Beach PX4 and I Freakin' Love it!....sure the bluetooth chat doesn't work so I have to use the chat cord....so what? Not that big a deal...nice long rubbery cord...never gets in my way....and maybe someday Sony will release a patch that solves this...if not...oh well.

Message 34 of 34 (82 Views)
0 Likes