Mar 16 2010
By: CIA-Agent Monster Hunter 36 posts

Fix it(Kudos!)

5 replies 18 views Edited Mar 16, 2010

So I can '**bleep** and moan' when I feel things are 'crappy' but I can also give kudos:

Great Job with releasing the fixes!  They happened so fast, I if I hadn't been paying attention, I would have missed the mini MAG update.

I don't see my original post, which I'll check later for, but, even as I was clicking on 'Post' Zipper released an update.  This is why I love Zipper, they make a great game(I hate 1st person shooters, but LOVE MAG and that'll keep me busy 'til the real SOCOM shows up.)  

Its tempting to think that since Zipper is owned by Sony, they have direct access to the networks underpinnings, which might explain why I don't just get booted from MAG, I get ejected from the network...of course, this is a benefit as well, since Zippers patch worked well(still got dropped 2 times, but after an hour, never dropped again) and, as I said, was released mid-stream of my initial post.  

Great job.  I realize I've been hard with my last post, but, I have great expectations for this system.  There is so much potential, yet little things like pages not loading properly(I'm using chrome right now, and this text box spans from the Rich Text tab all the way to the Spell Check button.  On my playstation, this text box barely makes it from Rich Text to Preview tab.   That's really not acceptable, since the inherent browser on Playstation is, well, Sony's.  

Anyway, I'm done. For better or worse, I'll write more posts in the future.    

Anyways, website content still needs improving(still getting 'application not supported' ).    Nope, haven't checked forums, too busy playing MAG.   (That's a good thing!)

Message 4 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Re: Fix it(Kudos!)

Mar 15, 2010

go away troll

Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 1 of 6 (18 Views)
Wastelander
883 posts

Mar 15, 2010

Hey CIA;

Glad to hear the positive attitude change! we all have our bad days, and get aggravated unmercifully with technology, just gotta remember to hold tight and wait for a fix,

as for your issues regarding the website, i feel you. the issues with it are absolutely retarded at times. i have personally stopped using both Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer  entirely when using this site. i suggest trying out Google Chrome. i was a skeptic of it in a major way, but it really does make a drastic difference when navigating this site.

I wish you the best of luck with future posts! 

Message 2 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
33895 posts

Mar 16, 2010

artchemist wrote:

Hey CIA;

Glad to hear the positive attitude change! we all have our bad days, and get aggravated unmercifully with technology, just gotta remember to hold tight and wait for a fix,

as for your issues regarding the website, i feel you. the issues with it are absolutely retarded at times. i have personally stopped using both Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer  entirely when using this site. i suggest trying out Google Chrome. i was a skeptic of it in a major way, but it really does make a drastic difference when navigating this site.

I wish you the best of luck with future posts! 

I use a MacBook for viewing this & other websites, I also use Chrome which I find generally pretty stable, its not perfect, but its ok, so I agree.

Message 3 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Said the troll.

Message 5 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jun 21, 2012

After attending to life, I came back to gripe yet again.  I went through a few posts, found this 'thread' to reply to.  In part because of your mature reply, and in part because of the troll.

In response to your reply the issue is NOT fixed, and never has been.  Now, the login element loads for about a half second, then disappears.  When I spoke of using a computer to login to the site, it was more about that having to be a workaround since the browser on the PS3 doesn't work with the Sony website(only, every other site works; I've made purchases and logged in elsewhere without a hitch.    This is ridiculous for the amount of money spent on the machine.   And their updates only add features for users to spend money(music services, etc).

I'll be posting another thread in the event no one else has.  I find it hard no one else has this issue,when its persisted for me across 2 PS3's of different versions.

Message 6 of 6 (18 Views)
0 Likes