Aug 17 2012
By: CaddyOnDaLinks First Son 6 posts

Fix UNcharted 3 MP already!!!!!

11 replies 185 views Edited Aug 17, 2012
Sony lies and ND has turned their back on thousands of fans stuck with bricked consoles and unplayable games. Here is a phone number to Naughyy Dog. Don't ask how I got it, and it is not even somebody in gaming...buy who cares it is a number to the office who STOLE your money and refuses to do anything about it. I have seen my console crash for the last time. If you have these problems too, BLOW this phone number UP!!!!!!!!!! 301-660-9090
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Fix UNcharted 3 MP already!!!!!

Aug 17, 2012
OOps....301-633-9090. There should also be a coordinated effort to mass-call Sony on one day to make them take action or at least acknowledge how many people are being ripped off. Ahhhhh, now, where is my. We Xbox! I guess I will play a game that works now.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Why would Naughty Dog support a game that is now OLD? 

They are working on OTHER titles at the moment, so its a bit hard for them to dedicate a team to continue support for older games. That sort of thing costs money.

Your frustration is unfounded. 

You did not explain your issue, you only made a riduculous rant that no one is going to pay attention to.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (173 Views)
PlayStation MVP
10829 posts

Aug 17, 2012
What exactly are the issues here? And wasn't there just a huge update to the game like 2 weeks ago?
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (169 Views)
VP of Gaming
28029 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Here's the link to the UC3 Multiplayer Forum on this website, it's probably the best place for your questions/concerns anyway.

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception - Multiplayer General

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (164 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Syria not working 4 me help
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 12, 2012
Unfounded? Do you sleep under a rock? Lets start with campaign:
A monkey could find countless posts on several forums regarding games stuck in and no way to progress. My game is stuck at ch 21 which is common. Just search uc3 spinning ring or stuck. If you don't see anything, you have issues.
Multiplayer: most serious problems are players signing in. When connecting comes up, it will freeze and the music stops. You then have to unplug ps3 to turn it off, delete everything, then reload everything and dlc which takes a long time. Then hope it works.
Next, several posts with players having mp freeze right after voting. Music stops sometimes, and avatar always freezes. Then you have to pray to God it will let you sign In without the previous problem or its an hour of bs deleting/downloading to hopefully connect.
I have never played Highrise. It crashes with above issue if it is even in voting every time. The issue also pops up on other maps and tends to stay on them for a few days before affecting others. My experience is high rise always crashes and Syria, airstrip, and London can but sometimes don't.
Don't tell me to erase game data, restore file system, rebuild database, my disc is dirty, my laser isn't working right, yadda yadda. Unfounded? Just search google with hundreds if not thousands of players with identical issues. SONY has always acted surprised to hear these issues on calls. I call every week to check and its the same ignorance. Unfounded? Are you a liar or simply retarded? They are too busy working on another game? WHAT!!!! So don't fix or accept responsibility for the current one so many fans paid full price for that do not work!!! Liar or retarded are your only options of self-description. Sony has it figured out though! Don't acknowledge the issue and we will not have to financially reconcile these thousands if bricked consoles and worthless discs.
Call Best Buy, any state or city. Ask gaming if they have heard of problems with uc3. %95 they say yes and they mention the ones I just listed. How does Sony not know? Ndog will not respond to emails...I've sent over a hundred! Unfounded? You are an ignorant liar or a **bleep**. Pick your poison. Btw, I have all 3 of the issues and nobody will replace a disc so I bought another one with the same 3 issues.
Is that clear enough for you. Search google, grow up, and learn
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 12, 2012
LiL_Weez - when Syria comes up in voting, does the system crash only if Syria is chosen, or if either of the two win the vote. If only Syria, obviously vote for other map and hope it wins. If Syria wins, immediately hold ps button until black screen menu appears (3seconds or so). Choose turn system off, not quit game. Then reboot ps3. Next, sign into ps network, account info, then redeem codes. Enter online pass there. Now, you gotta be quick to download In Background when it starts cuz it's a fast download. Hit download in background and get to main menu ASAP. Trick is you have to choose install from game menu and get out of download screen before it auto installs. Dunno why. This way, you still never play Syria, but can be back online playing without deleting, rebooting, rebuilding database, restoring file system, redownloading for an nour and praying it works. Hope that helps
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

CaddyOnDaLinks wrote:
Unfounded? Do you sleep under a rock? Lets start with campaign:
A monkey could find countless posts on several forums regarding games stuck in and no way to progress. My game is stuck at ch 21 which is common. Just search uc3 spinning ring or stuck. If you don't see anything, you have issues.
Multiplayer: most serious problems are players signing in. When connecting comes up, it will freeze and the music stops. You then have to unplug ps3 to turn it off, delete everything, then reload everything and dlc which takes a long time. Then hope it works.
Next, several posts with players having mp freeze right after voting. Music stops sometimes, and avatar always freezes. Then you have to pray to God it will let you sign In without the previous problem or its an hour of bs deleting/downloading to hopefully connect.
I have never played Highrise. It crashes with above issue if it is even in voting every time. The issue also pops up on other maps and tends to stay on them for a few days before affecting others. My experience is high rise always crashes and Syria, airstrip, and London can but sometimes don't.
Don't tell me to erase game data, restore file system, rebuild database, my disc is dirty, my laser isn't working right, yadda yadda. Unfounded? Just search google with hundreds if not thousands of players with identical issues. SONY has always acted surprised to hear these issues on calls. I call every week to check and its the same ignorance. Unfounded? Are you a liar or simply retarded? They are too busy working on another game? WHAT!!!! So don't fix or accept responsibility for the current one so many fans paid full price for that do not work!!! Liar or retarded are your only options of self-description. Sony has it figured out though! Don't acknowledge the issue and we will not have to financially reconcile these thousands if bricked consoles and worthless discs.
Call Best Buy, any state or city. Ask gaming if they have heard of problems with uc3. %95 they say yes and they mention the ones I just listed. How does Sony not know? Ndog will not respond to emails...I've sent over a hundred! Unfounded? You are an ignorant liar or a **bleep**. Pick your poison. Btw, I have all 3 of the issues and nobody will replace a disc so I bought another one with the same 3 issues.
Is that clear enough for you. Search google, grow up, and learn

I've beaten UC3 several times already and have had ZERO issues. Not even the limited time I played multiplayer was there ne'er any issue.

With that said..... I still say UNFOUNDED, because you have done nothing but rant rant rant, instead of explaining the issues you are having. You did not and still do not have any tact with whatever argument you are trying to start. 
You tell me all day to search google for the "thousands" of people who have the same issues you're having, but it I still havent experienced any issues from the limited information you're providing. Dare I say that most "issues" people are having are either nit-picking or have issues about multi-player... which in this day and age.... EVERY GAME that has an online component is going to have issues..... no matter how long it is supported, there will always be issues.

You can't expect everything to run perfectly, 100%, all the time every time. Even with patches, things can be overlooked and what might have been fine before an update, has now been buggy with an update.... it happens. 

You don't think for one second, in the history of online gaming, that everything runs perfectly do you? There is always some hacked lobby, a glitched map etc etc...

If you were a little less brash, and clearly and thoughtfully explained the issues you're having, instead of ranting and raving and saying "COME ON SONY FIX IT NAO!!!!! WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG!!!", you would have recieved a lot less crass responses and actually have gotten some help and suggestions.

Oh by the way...... There is an Uncharted Series forum for you to rant in..... Bro.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (87 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Nov 13, 2012

actually im having problem with uncharted 3 too and thousand of other pll are too and playstation  doesn't anything about it I just bought uncharted 2 months ago and just recently after i got the new patch **bleep** start acting up lots of pll have the same issue is not a coincident

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (64 Views)
0 Likes