Splicer
62 posts

Re: First they say existing PSN services will be free....then this IGN interview

Feb 6, 2010
Lol. Reading this forum, it sounds like some serious flaming has occurred here. This coming from a person who was last on during the underground era, I would say there should be a regular and premium membership that both feature online gaming. Should the premium service feature twice the capacity of your friendslist, more options to chat, and maybe even Vip access to certain content, I can agree on that being reasonable and can make us all happy. For now, lets wait and just enjoy the current online gaming on psn.
I am a standard relaxed gamer who hopes to get a ps3 and play online on psn. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Message 41 of 47 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Re: When the heck is the next update?

Feb 6, 2010

after the last firmware having so many people come on and claim system death (regardless if it is or isnt the firmwares fault) Sony would be dumb to rush anything. them taking the time means less risk for all of us, which i appreciate, because i dont want to have to deal with sending my system in over something stupid like faulty coding leading to a crash and surruption of important data.

and kudos to etempest, i like how you put that... very effective....

Message 42 of 47 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Re: When the heck is the next update?

Feb 6, 2010
wow, i wondered where this went too..ignore my prior comment, it WAS typed in a different thread, and as you can see, it was about firmware, and obviously has a different title due to it being a reply.... wow, this was random
Message 43 of 47 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: First they say existing PSN services will be free....then this IGN interview

Feb 6, 2010
I dont think soy would rush an update that would cause the majority of ps3 gamers to get bricked systems. It would only make things bad for them and your statement on them taking their time makes alot of sense
I am a standard relaxed gamer who hopes to get a ps3 and play online on psn. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Message 44 of 47 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: First they say existing PSN services will be free....then this IGN interview...

Feb 10, 2013
PsN will always be free so stop worrying.
Message 45 of 47 (43 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: First they say existing PSN services will be free....then this IGN interview...

Feb 10, 2013
Also, if you needed to pay for online service then we could all switch to Xbox live!
Message 46 of 47 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10139 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Yep and just look at the 360. Since they have a rather high revenue stream coming in from online accounts, there seems to be less of a reason for Microsoft to actually fund any kind of game development beyond just a few titles like Halo. Why make money through innovation when you can just charge people to play EA and Activision games instead?
Message 47 of 47 (39 Views)
0 Likes