Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Re: Finally bought myself a PSP!

Dec 18, 2010

Krondelo wrote:

Hm, yeah thats why I was turned off of MH, the attacks seem very generic, like you only have one attack. Something about it just looks weird, I think its something I will have to play to truly know if I like it. I probably will though.

Another question I had is in regards to downloading PSP games on my PS3.. Most of them recquire about 1gig of space. Does this space need to be on my Memory stick Duo? I only have a 1g stick so..

try the demo I bought it and had to return it same day

Message 11 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Re: Finally bought myself a PSP!

Dec 19, 2010

shadowynne wrote:

generic attacks in MH?  there are about 10 weapon types each with their own attacks, roughly 3 basic attacks unique to each weapon with multiple combos and special attacks... so i dont get the "generic attack" thing if you even try and button mash this game you wont even survive the tutorial.

where as what? in a shooter you have what? shoot? and maybe grenade? whatever guys... monster hunter is definately not for you.

The only ways I can desribe it is the looks of the attacks and yeah only having 3 gets old quick, and its not like u can switch between the weapons in the middle of battle 1 at a time right? choosen at the begining of mission

But as I said I'm not a big rpg fan and MH seemd more rpg then action, and I didn't consider it any harder than most games.

No in a shooter I usually have tons of weopons to choose from like resistance has 9 I think and more than one fire mode, its hard to compare a shooter to an rpg game anyway. GoW would be easier to compare

Message 12 of 12 (3 Views)
0 Likes