how do i get a beta code for this game on the ps3

Message 1 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15041 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Jul 7, 2013

You ask politely.

What's so bad about corn syrup? It's natural; corn's a fruit and syrup comes from a bush.

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 8 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Can someone please give me a beta code Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jul 7, 2013

lmao i dont think this is the place to actually get one, but im in the same boat and am not sure where to get one or if im too late. i know we get access to betas, but never  actually got into one so am curious as well. itd be epic

Message 4 of 8 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15041 posts

Jul 8, 2013

http://www.bing.com/search?q=final+fantasy+xiv+beta+sign+up&qs=AS&form=QBLH&pq=final+fantasy+xiv+bet...

Was this not your first step?

What's so bad about corn syrup? It's natural; corn's a fruit and syrup comes from a bush.

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 8 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11248 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Signup

Your best chance at this stage is to go to the above site and signup for the Beta. For Phase 3 Beta (what we are currently in) priority codes for PS 3 Beta testers was given those applicants who signed up several years ago with the code given in new copies of Final Fantasy XIII. PC priority was given to those players who had been playing the game prior to the destruction of the Realm in November 2012.

At this stage it's unlikely that new codes will be given out as there were only 3 weekends originally scheduled. The third weekend just past. (This doesn't mean things won't or can't change, but it's unlikely.)

For more information on the FF XIV 2.0 Beta Roadmap, check here: FF XIV 2.0 Beta Roadmap.

Message 6 of 8 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Jul 8, 2013

ive actually went through the proccess of the application and never recieved an email back which is odd because ive played many mmorpgs and even in the final fantasy series. just wondered if there was other ways to get in.

Message 7 of 8 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
11248 posts

Jul 8, 2013

aceofshank027 wrote:

ive actually went through the proccess of the application and never recieved an email back which is odd because ive played many mmorpgs and even in the final fantasy series. just wondered if there was other ways to get in.

As far as I know, that's the only way in is through their signup site. There was also a video from E3 that you could download via the PSN Store that would give you a chance to get the code as well but that was a limited time offer as far as I know. The open Beta should be arriving in the next month. Depends whether they do any more weekends with the Phase 3 Beta.

Message 8 of 8 (79 Views)
0 Likes