Last Guardian
11485 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Digital

Sep 1, 2013

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

FF14 digital is a rip off. Both me and my bro use our money and purchase it on his account, but when i log on my account, i cant play the game even when its already install on the ps3. FK square tie the game to a account, so now i have to use my bro's account to play it, which sucks, cause i wanted to use my own account to play my own characters. I know we shouldnt buy it and just get the last of us. 

while i didnt get the game myself i would assume this would be the same with retail purchase of the game...  personally im waiting for it to be on the ps4...  if i do get it..

see mmos require a subscription... most companies in order to set up a new sub requires a code to sign up...  its needed to allow you to get the first initial free month plus set up your method of payment, 

honestly mmos tend to be 1 boxed/digital copy to 1 user account

so unless you want to share the account you will need to purchase your own copy just so you can set up a new account

>

Message 11 of 12 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11485 posts

Re: Final Fantasy XIV Digital

Sep 1, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

oooaznkid wrote:

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

FF14 digital is a rip off. Both me and my bro use our money and purchase it on his account, but when i log on my account, i cant play the game even when its already install on the ps3. FK square tie the game to a account, so now i have to use my bro's account to play it, which sucks, cause i wanted to use my own account to play my own characters. I know we shouldnt buy it and just get the last of us. 

Why should you be allowed to play it on your account?  When you purchased it digitally, there was a disclaimer that it requires a

subscription to play.

im aware that the monthly subscription is tie to a account. So both me and my bro would have to pay the monthly fee seperately. But im talking about the game itself. I have to buy my own game just to play it when we already pay for the game and install it on the ps3. A lot of games you buy, you can play on any account as long as you have to account that buys the game activate on your system. So if I buy the disc verison, both of us could have play it just have to pay different subscription?

Thats for games that DON'T require a subscription.... this is the PS3's first subscription based game.

wrong DCUO was the first subscription based game (yes its free to play now but you can still opt to pay a fee for premium benefits)

>

Message 12 of 12 (66 Views)
0 Likes