Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2011
By: araos1 Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Final Fantasy 3

5 replies 66 views Edited May 20, 2011

Not the one NA got some time ago which was actually FF6 renamed FF3 but the orignal FF3.  I searched and did not find a discussion on this.  Surely I am not the only one who would like to see an enhanced version of this title to the PSP instead of the other handheld that it was remade for....  I know it's coming as a phone game as well.  But why not PSP like FF1, FF2, and FF4 Complete?  We got FF Tactics as a remake as well.  Seems to me we have about all of the Final Fantasy games on Playstation in some form.

I ran accross  a petition but I'm not sure how old it is:

http://www.petitiononline.com/FFIIIPSP/petition.html

Looks like it only has 230 signatures though

You all think we'll ever get an Enchanced version of the original Final Fantasy 3 on the PSP?

Message 1 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Final Fantasy 3

Oct 3, 2011

I loved ff3 i think it was the best game of its time, but for some reason the released almost all the other final fantasy's but not 3 i hope they release it soon.

Message 2 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Oct 15, 2011

I really would like a remake of final fantasy iii for psp and psn to complete my collection , and the original ffiii of course not final fantasy vi SQUARE ENIX PLEASE MAKE A REMAKE OF FINAL FANTASY III, THANK U IN ADVANCE!!! ...I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY U DROPPED THE GAME LIKE THIS :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated: :smileyfrustrated:, I HOPE U CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THOUGH.

Message 3 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 25, 2012

I think Square Enix & Playstation would make a signifigant amount of money if they remade this to be sold on PSN & for it to be compatible with both PS3 & PSP. The petition seems very old but, maybe if it's remade & spread out further (or if someone has a way to contact both companies on this lol) I'm sure it's to be noticed & considered.

Message 4 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Apr 27, 2012

If they did that they should also make it directly downloadable to Vita as well as PS3 and PSP.  Though I'm wondering if Nintendo is willing to share rights to Final Fantasy III with Sony (because that's the only company whose handheld system that's for sale that really has it as a physical game ).

Yup just looked it up and it appears the only system it was majorly released for was DS and Wii (for the major gaming consoles) and iOS (iPhone) and iPad (though I don't know how one would play it on either thing since I bet the controls for it would be kind of odd ).

How interesting...Apple gets the rights to make a FFIII app for iPad and any iOS device, but Sony either didn't ask square-enix to make a port (Game Card/Disc + Digital Download for PSP/Vita), doesn't want to, or didn't ask to share rights with nintendo to make a game for PSP/Vita.

Message 5 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Nice...

"Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."
-Itachi Uchiha, Naruto
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)
0 Likes