I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Re: Filing a lawsuit

Nov 13, 2012

You remember the Mcdonalds coffee case. Woman spilt coffee in her lap. Sued and got thousands and I am still wondering how crap like that happens. So with the way our courts are now nothing suprises me.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

You remember the Mcdonalds coffee case. Woman spilt coffee in her lap. Sued and got thousands and I am still wondering how crap like that happens. So with the way our courts are now nothing suprises me.

http://www.slip-and-sue.com/the-famous-infamous-mcdonalds-coffee-spill-lawsuit-revisited/

I remember that, this explains more on detail. Still amazing though that she spilled it on herself so she gave herself the injury, but the coffee was way too hot then it should be. 

And anyways to stay on topic, I can't believe this imbecile is going to sue for a game that's $10 when they even want to refund him his money and expect to win thousands of dollars. **bleep** crazy.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Nov 13, 2012

yes it does seem like this may be a little on the untrue side to me too. If it is and this is the biggest problem in his life and means this much to him I only wish I had his problems instead of mine.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6342 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 14, 2012

fantasyplayer wrote:

Becuase when you  serve a hot plate  you  have  to  give a warning. Back in time they  yelled hot. hot. hot when  served  they coffee or a hot plate.  That was your warning.  When you  serve a cup you have to the customer and its hot or you have some type of warning  label on it saying hot.. Afer that  inceidet everyone start putting   warning hot labels on  everything hot.

Becuase the  cofeee still belong to them  if you dont drink it. she  spilled it  and  it had no warning label, That why she got paid. As long  you dont drink it still there property regardless if  you paid for it  , because  you still have chance to get a refund if  you dont drink it.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Nov 14, 2012

This is why Digital downloads will never fly with me, movies and games we are restricted.  If we buy them we should own them and be able to do what we want with them.

ixnine wrote:
2 words: Licensing agreement. You don't own the game. Sony offered to refund you, just like a product recall. Case closes.

Pay your fair share and your taxes and help your employees and pay your employees fair, Corporations. Stop cheating people.
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10007 posts

Nov 14, 2012

KnightsOnline wrote:

And you have to wonder why he knows about this game being exploited....   **bleep** spudsudz you're probably here from the those playstation hacking sites and now you're mad that the exploit won't work now. 

lmao i was thinking the same thing

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (52 Views)
0 Likes