Jan 25 2014
By: Loesiz First Son 11 posts

Few quick and easy questions, still new to ps!

[ Edited ]
2 replies 184 views Edited Jan 25, 2014

So I was wondering, when someone adds you on PSN and becomes your friend, and if they send you a message when you go on 'message list', is it directly sent to you only or is it sent to all there psn friends? (if thats possible)
Oh and I wanted to know how to get better on multiplayer shooting games? Like I just don't get it, I've been playing Killzone 3 (my first shooting game) for a few months now but I'm still the worst at multiplayer, whats your methods when approaching a multiplayer shooting game? Is it better to run around every where and just aim lol or stay in a few closed spots where you have a good view and stuff lol.. I need tips to not be the one dying over 10 times in every game haha!
Btw I was wondering if Killzone shadow fall would ever be on PS3? or is it released for PS4 only? Thanks Smiley Happy

--

Meowstro Edit: Please note that the 'Games and Platforms' label should only be used for specific official [INFO] game-centric threads. More information about Labels.

Message 1 of 3 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Re: Few quick and easy questions, still new to ps!

Jan 25, 2014

1- It's sent to you directly unless they message you (( with 'Grouped' players messaging. I've noticed that when I sent multimessages to friends, but one of them was on PS4 we could all read each others replies so Avoid Group messaging if you use a Vita and/or PS4)

2. Best way to learn fPS gaes is perhaps play free for all modes since anyone is target and you learn to stand on your own, and/or, play private with friends and have them teach you some moves

3. Only PS4

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Re: Few quick and easy questions, still new to ps!

Jan 25, 2014

mutiplayer shooting a easy im just a original gamer i beat infamous in just 4 dayzz but back to the topic if u really want to survive in multiplayer games just reduce the times u die per match an dont rush like a idiot or u will just get put down like a noob

im asura-345 im a semi pro on uncharted 3 my clan [HcK] this clan is small but know a lot about shooters

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)
0 Likes