PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: February PlayStation Plus Content

Feb 1, 2012

What is the price of HOTD 3? Is it $9.59? Because it looks like the price got cut off when just after the Crazy Taxi/Sega Rally bundle is listed...

Message 11 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10007 posts

Feb 1, 2012

ya, I am a day 1 subscriber like you, so I do understand what you mean, all my point was is, at least they don't take anything away, we still get our normal updates (even more stuff this month), and the regurgitated games are just additional and don't effect people who already had them.

Message 12 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 1, 2012

well looks like its time for me to reup with plus under this name

Message 13 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 1, 2012

Looks good.   

Message 14 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
1490 posts

Feb 2, 2012

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

I know the re-release of the SEGA content may irk some since it was released earlier last year, but as some have pointed out; it's pretty much a) new for the people that haven't joined Plus and b) is not a substitute for the marquee new content in Feb.

Love to get more feedback, so please keep it coming!

Message 15 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Feb 2, 2012

I'm glad to see that we'll be able to download a few new games for free, but I think many users overlook all the discounts on games. It gives us some great deals. I'll be happy to upgrade to the grand PlayStation Plus status soon.

- A huge thanks to PlayStation for PlayStation Plus

Message 16 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Feb 2, 2012

I'm not that concerned about the re-release of the Sonic titles because of the other free content.  When a month comes along where a re-release is the main offering, that will be a disappointment.

I was happy enough about the Simpsons and Far Cry 2 that I didn't even notice Hamsterball and Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom.  These are two games that I have wanted to try for a while, but really just didn't want to spend the money on when I had so many other options.  Now that they are free, I am happy, but I bet there are a lot of folks that are disappointed because these games have been discounted multiple times for PS+ subscribers.

Message 17 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Feb 3, 2012

mochuuu wrote:

Thanks for all the feedback so far.

I know the re-release of the SEGA content may irk some since it was released earlier last year, but as some have pointed out; it's pretty much a) new for the people that haven't joined Plus and b) is not a substitute for the marquee new content in Feb.

Love to get more feedback, so please keep it coming!

- morgan/mochuuu, SCEA PSN Team

Get your Portable ID!

agreed mochuu - but i think alot of the day 1 customers have the feeling that they were here when this stuff was offered ---and those who werent--- well thats there problem. it would be like being a member of plus for a year - then seeing someone join just to get all the stuff you paid for in the previous year in 1 lump - if you all understand that --- ME being a come and go plus member by what is offered i like the extras you guys throw in. but can see where this would tick certains off.

and JC - hamsterball is an awesome game for kids - so you (r familly) should enjoy it - - and i like mahjong its a pretty fun game- hopefully you picked up the DLC when it was free. if its not being offered this time around

Message 18 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1250 posts

Feb 3, 2012

jpbslayer wrote:

and JC - hamsterball is an awesome game for kids - so you (r familly) should enjoy it - - and i like mahjong its a pretty fun game- hopefully you picked up the DLC when it was free. if its not being offered this time around

Cool - I think I remember you talking about hamsterball in another thread.  Standing JC PS+ policy - pick up all free content, so yes, I have the DLC that was previously offered.  Was saving it up for a rainy day. 

Message 19 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 7, 2012

This month is sweet!

Giving away alot of free games!! i like it thus far!!

Keep up the good work and making us USER's feel we are getting our money's worth!

KUDOS TO PLAYSTATION!

Cheers!

Message 20 of 41 (188 Views)
0 Likes