Feb 16 2013
By: remanutd5 Treasure Hunter 7385 posts

Feb 20th a very important day for Psvita?

[ Edited ]
9 replies 351 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

"See the Future" , sony have just released a Playstation Evolution:The Beginning video on their blog and we all know when sony gets nostalgic new Hardware announcement is about to be made, there is no doubt sony will announce the ps4 on feb20th but i strongly believe the psvita will have a very good show, after all psvita is part of the playstation future, i think new psvita game announcements, new apps, new services, a price drop and perhaps a new model will be announced, so what do guys think sony will announce regarding the psvita? i have a feeling sony will announce at least 3 AAA vita titles at the show, a price drop, Gaikai support, maybe new apps like Crackle, amazon instant video or cinema now, ps4/psvita better connectivity (use of the vita as ps4 controller on all ps4 titles), i think sony is about to change the face of the vita with strong first party support and perhaps third party and a very aggresive marketing campaing (new company has been hired) so what are you thoughs, hopes for the event? 

Message 1 of 10 (351 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13517 posts

Re: Feb 20th a very important day for Psvita?

Feb 16, 2013
I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

So I'm not expecting anything. That way no matter what I'm not setting myself up for disappointment
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 10 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7385 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
I hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

So I'm not expecting anything. That way no matter what I'm not setting myself up for disappointment

very smart indeed but im expecting a very strong show, i think sony want to be the sony from the psone era with exclusive content and a very agressive marketing campaign ( they have recently hired a new marketing company ) but yes its better to come not  expecting a lot.

Message 3 of 10 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 16, 2013
I really hope they say something about the vita, otherwise ill better sell it before it dies...
Message 4 of 10 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Feb 16, 2013

that's stupid

anyway i'll be trying to keep up with the announcements on the 20th. i'm hoping for some vita stuff but if not it's whatever. they're releasing some good games in the future anyway.

Message 5 of 10 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Psychoneirick wrote:
I really hope they say something about the vita, otherwise ill better sell it before it dies...

Pretty much this.

If no action whatsoever is taken with the Vita i may sell it QQ and i really don't want to.

It just has so much **bleep** potential :/ 

Message 6 of 10 (243 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1160 posts

Feb 16, 2013
i hope that the Vita has a lot of announcements, but i really hate your comment on the cross-controller. The Vita is an amazing gaming system. The last thing i would use it for is a PS4 controller. It is its own thing.

Just got a PS3! Add me for some online action
Message 7 of 10 (240 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I only care about the Vita as I have no PS3.

Info on a PS4 might be neat to see though,only if it benefits the Vita in some way.

No.A controller the Vita is not!What a poor use for a GREAT piece of tech like the Vita! Smiley Mad

Need to scratch that retro need you have?Try Video 61!
We're at: www.atarisales.com and video61@tcq.net
We can fill every Atari or etc need be it sales or service. Smiley Happy

Formerly known as PSP509 and JediKnight509 on the PSP Forum and PSN Leaderboards! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Video Gamer Extraodinaire!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 10 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Feb 17, 2013
they announced crackle last year and we still dont have it. im not expecting much on the 20th but i will be watching. i could really go for the money if i sold or pawned my vita. im only waiting for KZM so hoping for something on the 20th before i do cash in my vita.
http://uspgc.webs.com

#1XBOX #2 PSV #3 ps3 thumbs down. Shoo fly don't bother me!
AlbaTron209 EST.1985
Message 9 of 10 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Feb 17, 2013

I'm expecting a couple of new games, a price drop on system and memory cards, the rumored firmware update and the connectivity it'll have with the next PlayStation. 

Message 10 of 10 (137 Views)
0 Likes