Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2013
By: cantbesaved413 First Son 1 posts

Features On PS Plus

8 replies 290 views Edited Feb 1, 2013

I am currently looking at purchasing a new PS3 (Mine is the first gen 80 gig) and heard something that the PS Plus can back up all your saved games, trophies, etc on the servers. How true is this if at all?

Message 1 of 9 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: Features On PS Plus

Feb 1, 2013

1GB of saved game data and all trophies. Yes, its true.

As long as you saved all of your saved game data to the servers, then all you need to do is log on to the new Playstation unit and move over your content to it.

Message 2 of 9 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Feb 1, 2013

only saved data and trophies, NO FULL GAME DOWNLOADS

Message 3 of 9 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Feb 1, 2013
You get 1GB of Cloud Storage, Automatic Updates, Free Games for PS3/PS Vita, Free Full Game Trials, Free Avatars & Themes, Discounts, and Exclusive/Early Beta Access.
Message 4 of 9 (277 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29759 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Dubloon7 wrote:

only saved data and trophies, NO FULL GAME DOWNLOADS

Everyone can sync their trophies, it's just that PS Plus sync's them automatically at a time set by you, full game downloads no, full game trial/Beta downloads yes.

Message 5 of 9 (271 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Feb 1, 2013

cantbesaved413 wrote:

I am currently looking at purchasing a new PS3 (Mine is the first gen 80 gig) and heard something that the PS Plus can back up all your saved games, trophies, etc on the servers. How true is this if at all?

You can also set PSplus to auto update your trophies and game saves to the internet at a time when you aren't on the PS3.   Mine updates around 2pm eastern time.  If you ahve a controller/headset plugged in it will also stay on long enough to fully charge your accessories. 

Message 6 of 9 (241 Views)
Splicer
61 posts

Feb 1, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

You can also set PSplus to auto update your trophies and game saves to the internet at a time when you aren't on the PS3.   Mine updates around 2pm eastern time.  If you ahve a controller/headset plugged in it will also stay on long enough to fully charge your accessories. 

...How did I not realize this before? I've had Plus for six months and never pieced this one together.

Message 7 of 9 (235 Views)
PlayStation MVP
48888 posts

Feb 2, 2013

thehubble wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

...How did I not realize this before? I've had Plus for six months and never pieced this one together.

don't feel bad, i've had it for 4 months and just found this out 2 weeks ago thanks to my BHD clanmate TX11!

Message 8 of 9 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Feb 4, 2013

PLYMCO_PILGRIM wrote:

cantbesaved413 wrote:

It charges my stuff too?! I didn't realize this! Brilliant! This makes me much happier knowing this with 2 contollers and one wireless headset and only one charging cord! Pilgrim you never cease to amaze me :smileywink:

Message 9 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes