Sep 01 2013
By: E-type2007 First Son 7 posts

Features I would like to have on the ps4

16 replies 119 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

Though I am allready sold on the idea of buying a ps4 I have some ideas for features that could really improve the ps4.

Firstly since I am mostly a pc player I would like to have the option to change the grahipcs setting in game. The only ps3 game that this was bf3 where you could turn AA on or off. Which for me was a great feature since I hate AA. This would be very good for games like Killzone: Shadow Fall which is going to be locked to 30 fps. I think there should be a simple graphics option that can change the grahipcs between "Nice" and "Fast". "Nice" being really beautiful grahipcs and "Fast" being less beautiful graphics but with 60 fps. And ofcause a option to lower AA Smiley Happy

Secoundly I would like to be able to use the playstation camera as a facecam when playing games. As a youtuber this would feature would really make it simpler for me to focus on creating awesome content directly in the ps4 interd of using third party software.

THX for reading and pls post your own suggestions below, and lets hope sony ses this Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Re: Features I would like to have on the ps4

Sep 1, 2013

I wish you could make catagory's for your friends list. Like Co workers, Friends, FPS friends, racing friends..exc exc.. I see  a lot of people on my friends list and have no idea where I added them from or why

Message 2 of 17 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Sep 1, 2013
The catagories has been confirmed. If you look back at videos you can see it. Also something called ps4 lovers or somwthing like that. A list for your favorite
Friends.
Message 3 of 17 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Sep 1, 2013
an option to change the graphics would be cool i like that idea
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 17 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Tinys wrote:
an option to change the graphics would be cool i like that idea

Cool that someone was with me on this one Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2546 posts

Sep 1, 2013

METALPUNKS wrote:
The catagories has been confirmed. If you look back at videos you can see it. Also something called ps4 lovers or somwthing like that. A list for your favorite
Friends.

ahhh very nice, glad they went ahead and thought of this before hand.

Message 6 of 17 (94 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13525 posts

Sep 1, 2013
I'm pretty sure a graphics option would be up to game developers, and wouldn't really be a console feature
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 17 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
I'm pretty sure a graphics option would be up to game developers, and wouldn't really be a console feature

But since sony own alot of development teams and are in contact with other  they have the power to convince them to add graphics options to thier new console Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 17 (83 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13525 posts

Sep 1, 2013
True, but their own development teams can use the ps4 more efficiently anyway, and so their games will most likely run 60 fps regardless, making such a feature useless. I doubt many games are not going to run 60 fps
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3550 posts

Sep 1, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
True, but their own development teams can use the ps4 more efficiently anyway, and so their games will most likely run 60 fps regardless, making such a feature useless. I doubt many games are not going to run 60 fps

I agree. one of the advantages consoles have over PC's is that they are all the same so game developers don't have to worry about trying to develope a game that will run on a variety of configurations.

Message 10 of 17 (76 Views)
0 Likes