Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Features I would like to have on the ps4

Sep 1, 2013

glaciusx25 wrote:
True, but their own development teams can use the ps4 more efficiently anyway, and so their games will most likely run 60 fps regardless, making such a feature useless. I doubt many games are not going to run 60 fps

But they comfermed that Killzone: Shadow Fall will run on 30 fps. While Battlefield 4 will run on 60 fps.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11886 posts

Sep 1, 2013
And yet the multiplayer is 60fps.
Anyway, if I wanted to sacrifice graphics for fps, I'd buy a mediocre gaming pc
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Sep 1, 2013

E-type2007 wrote:

Secoundly I would like to be able to use the playstation camera as a facecam when playing games. As a youtuber this would feature would really make it simpler for me to focus on creating awesome content directly in the ps4 interd of using third party software.

This has actually been confirmed already. If you paid attention to Shu's little demo of the new PS4 UI, called the Playstation Dynamic Menu aka PDM during Gamescom, you'd have seen this in action. Look on Youtube.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Anyway another psn feature that would be awesome is personas aka a alternative name for your psn account. Currently almost everyone has numbers and stuff in thier psn names. But if you could create a new name and change it how many times you want, that would be awesome :smileyhappy: This is how it currently works on steam where you have an account name and then a Display name.

I am currently charing my psn account with my little brother, if you could have several personas to your account people would know who is playing right now. Him or me :smileyhappy:

Pls post more suggestions :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Shadelon wrote:

E-type2007 wrote:

Secoundly I would like to be able to use the playstation camera as a facecam when playing games. As a youtuber this would feature would really make it simpler for me to focus on creating awesome content directly in the ps4 interd of using third party software.

This has actually been confirmed already. If you paid attention to Shu's little demo of the new PS4 UI, called the Playstation Dynamic Menu aka PDM during Gamescom, you'd have seen this in action. Look on Youtube.

Ok thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24461 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

E-type2007 wrote:

Anyway another psn feature that would be awesome is personas aka a alternative name for your psn account. Currently almost everyone has numbers and stuff in thier psn names. But if you could create a new name and change it how many times you want, that would be awesome :smileyhappy: This is how it currently works on steam where you have an account name and then a Display name.

I am currently charing my psn account with my little brother, if you could have several personas to your account people would know who is playing right now. Him or me :smileyhappy:

You can already have "alternative names" for your Playstation Network account. You just have to create a completely new account. As for changing your current name, I don't see that happening, as the more ADD addled users would be changing their names weekly, daily, even hourly or by the minute. Also your content is tied to that account, and it is non-transferrable. What you can do is create a sub account for your bro.

And please, "but.. Steam" is not a term that I want to hear right, especially after the way they've absolutely BOLIXED a perfectly working version of Race 07, in order to "convert" it to their new format. 

If you have any "suggestions" or "ideas", post them over at the Blog Share site. Be warned, it is not a magic genie that says ALAKAZAM!! and then grants your wishes. Just because you say "I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!", doesn't mean they can use it, or it's even possible.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (61 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 1, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

E-type2007 wrote:

You can already have "alternative names" for your Playstation Network account. You just have to create a completely new account. As for changing your current name, I don't see that happening, as the more ADD addled users would be changing their names weekly, daily, even hourly or by the minute. Also your content is tied to that account, and it is non-transferrable. What you can do is create a sub account for your bro.

And please, "but.. Steam" is not a term that I want to hear right, especially after the way they've absolutely BOLIXED a perfectly working version of Race 07, in order to "convert" it to their new format. 

If you have any "suggestions" or "ideas", post them over at the Blog Share site. Be warned, it is not a magic genie that says ALAKAZAM!! and then grants your wishes. Just because you say "I HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EVER!!", doesn't mean they can use it, or it's even possible.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

But steams :smileyvery-happy: new format makes it faster to download :smileyhappy:

I know the ideas might never come to life but charing them with the community and see if they like it is also important.

Changing of names should be a feature implemented into psn. Nobody on twitch is gonna watch a stream by xSolidSnakex99999 for example.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (57 Views)
0 Likes