Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Re: Favorite Old Game?

Feb 28, 2014

Half Life 2 was by far my favorite (including all episodes). And plus, if you compare it to today, it's still better than most games Smiley Wink 

young beard signature
Message 21 of 26 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Feb 28, 2014

psychorabbit78 wrote:

The graphics may not have been the best, the dialogue may have been downright painful to listen to (Resident Evil) but some games become more than entertainment, they become short term addictions. From side scrollers like Final Fight and Double Dragon, to the simple but fun Tetris to vehicular mayhem in any of the Twisted Metal games, we've all had that one game we kept going back again and again.<br><br>And we don't even have to go back that far. Lately the other day I felt the need to play Resident Evil 4 and remembered just how annoying Ashley was. Maybe I'll visit the halls of Arkham Asylum next.<br><br>What about you? What was your addiction?<br>

Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

METAL GEAR SOLID PS1. 

LifeStyle Ambassador Program.
My Youtube Channel. Subscribe here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4u4grBAukysjm2j8f44VLw
Message 22 of 26 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
14267 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

darkforcegod wrote:

psychorabbit78 wrote:

The graphics may not have been the best, the dialogue may have been downright painful to listen to (Resident Evil) but some games become more than entertainment, they become short term addictions. From side scrollers like Final Fight and Double Dragon, to the simple but fun Tetris to vehicular mayhem in any of the Twisted Metal games, we've all had that one game we kept going back again and again.<br><br>And we don't even have to go back that far. Lately the other day I felt the need to play Resident Evil 4 and remembered just how annoying Ashley was. Maybe I'll visit the halls of Arkham Asylum next.<br><br>What about you? What was your addiction?<br>

Edit: Updated label & subject title. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

METAL GEAR SOLID PS1. 

best audio cues. That question mark and the sound rocks.

The game over music.

and not forgetting.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Smiley Happy That is one game worth dying in repeatedly.

Message 23 of 26 (164 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 28, 2014
Game I want to play again sub Zero mythology
Message 24 of 26 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3454 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Eternal Darkness anyone? Too Soon?

guitar guru 2012
Message 25 of 26 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Feb 28, 2014

Final Fantasy 7 for me. I personally love the game and still play it from time to time. This game is not only my favorite old game, but it is my all time favorite game period. 

Message 26 of 26 (152 Views)
0 Likes