Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Re: Favorite Games

Mar 9, 2012

Uncharted GA is the best game for the Vita right now in my opinion.

MLB 12 and Unit 13 are also great, and I'm having unprecedented fun with Motorstorm RC. I have Little Deviants and ModNation as well but haven't put much time into them. Not really my cup of tea.

Message 11 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I would really suggest an 8gb memory card. I buy physical games and i am almost full on my card. I have all 3 ar games (fireworks is fairly addictive), escape plan and hustle kings. A few psp games too. For the longer term for and extra $10, 8gb is a better choice. Uncharted is not only an awesome game but great graphics too. Unit 13 is cool but to me only in small increments. Marvel vs. Capcom is nice too if you like fighters and can't wait til Mortal Kombat

I couldn't make up my mind so I am at like 8 Vita games at the moment. I am not on a strict budget though.

If you haven't played Ninja Gaiden it is a pretty decent game too, except for a frustrating camera. That one is often overlooked.

Message 12 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Mar 9, 2012

imupindis wrote:

I would really suggest an 8gb memory card. I buy physical games and i am almost full on my card. I have all 3 ar games (fireworks is fairly addictive), escape plan and hustle kings. A few psp games too. For the longer term for and extra $10, 8gb is a better choice. Uncharted is not only an awesome game but great graphics too. Unit 13 is cool but to me only in small increments. Marvel vs. Capcom is nice too if you like fighters and can't wait til Mortal Kombat

I couldn't make up my mind so I am at like 8 Vita games at the moment. I am not on a strict budget though.

If you haven't played Ninja Gaiden it is a pretty decent game too, except for a frustrating camera. That one is often overlooked.

O.K that answers all of my questions in one post and some good recommendations.

Thanks!

EDIT: I was thinking about getting the starter kit though. That has a 4gb memory stick and all I would download would be Motorstorm RC and the AR games. So im still not sure.

Message 13 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 9, 2012

Lumines is a great game. Its the type of game you always want on the system so downloading it might make sense if you have a large card.   I like blazblu also but it can be tough to pull off the moves.  I have UC but havent played it much.  Too much else to play right now.  I didnt want to get into a story game atm.  What I have played shows the power of the vita.  A lot of what you should get depends on how you play to use the vita.  If you have 2-3 hours at a time then UC would be good.  If you have 30 mins at a time a game like lumines, wipeout, escape plan, super star dust would be good games.  Just my thoughts.

Message 14 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
89 posts

Mar 9, 2012

I thought about the starter kit too. Then I saw the case is just a sleeve. There is also a good case at target but i didn't like the blue in it. The headphones in it look terrible. I personally don't like screen protectors. And a game case is handy if you are buying and carrying multiple games. And then there is the 4gb memory card.

For $20 the travel pouch or the case that target sells (almost a hard case with blue highlights) is a much better case. These also include a place to store your games and a space to hold a usb cable. Then for $30 you can get an 8gb memory card. I am sure you have a better set of headphones in your house, and the screen protector is up to you. So for a $10 increase you can get better stuff.

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/37510642#37510642

Message 15 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Golden Abyss

Super Stardust

Unit 13.

By far my favorites.

Wipeout

Modnation

good games as well

Message 16 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Mar 10, 2012

my favorite games:

1. ModNation Racers Road Trip

2. Uncharted Golden Abyss

3. Motorstorm RC

4. Wipeout 2048

5. Escape Plan

Message 17 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Mar 10, 2012

Is that case sold at Wal-Mart?

EDIT: I know it is sold at Wal-Mart, sorry about that. Is it sold in Wal-Mart in Canada?

Message 18 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Mar 10, 2012

remanutd5 wrote:

my favorite games:

3. Motorstorm RC

4. Wipeout 2048

5. Escape Plan

Awesome! Those seem like my kind of games.

P.S. Can you have many layers of stickers on each side of the car in ModNation Racers?

Message 19 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7400 posts

Mar 11, 2012

Cool4x4 wrote:

remanutd5 wrote:

my favorite games:

3. Motorstorm RC

4. Wipeout 2048

5. Escape Plan

Awesome! Those seem like my kind of games.

P.S. Can you have many layers of stickers on each side of the car in ModNation Racers?

i didnt put any on mine lol

Message 20 of 23 (3 Views)
0 Likes