MVP Support
9190 posts

Re: Fat Princess

Apr 9, 2013
This game is awesome! It would make sense to make it f2p with micro transactions.
Message 21 of 26 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

Apr 9, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Is the PSP version playable on the Vita? And if so, is it any good?

I've always thought the game looked cool, but I only own a Vita, not a PS3.

No, it's not available on the PS Vita.

I have the PSP game (bought it more for my children at the time) and haven't played it. I would like to play it on my Vita, so I check every so often for news as well as to see if it's in the PS Vita store and also to see if it'll transfer from my PS3. 

Message 22 of 26 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Apr 9, 2013

i loved fat princess, have it for my psp but my psp is dead and ant charge. would love to have FP on vita

Message 23 of 26 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I loved the fat princess demo for a while on PS3 but then suddenly the community died seems like and I never did buy that game.. was always meaning to get around to it.. Fat Princess Playstation Plus 2013 release would help that game be great again instead of just burned out, I mean come on its so old no one plays it or even knows what it is, it needs a breath of fresh air and all you have to do is re-release for Plus not make another game anyways this definelty has my vote and support for a future plus release title in case you Playstion Plus dudes ever check the forums thinking hmm.. wonder what we should add-ADD FAT PRINCESS -

Message 24 of 26 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Apr 10, 2013

We are so highly overdue for a new Fat Princess tailored made for the PS Vita and it's graphical capabilities.

Message 25 of 26 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

There are still a good amount of people who actually play Fat Princess, but I'm not exactly sure how many of them are new to the game.

I'll take a good guess and say that the game no longer attracts too many sales. I find it very unlikely for the game to get a Vita game and become free to play, but if it did then it would be amazing. I say head the same direction TF2 did. Free game but tons of purchasable DLC.

Message 26 of 26 (55 Views)
0 Likes