Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29684 posts

Re: Fat Princess

Jan 30, 2013

FP has already appeared in the PS PLus Store, not for free but discounted, it also included all of the DLC.

Message 11 of 26 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 30, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

FP has already appeared in the PS PLus Store, not for free but discounted, it also included all of the DLC.

I didn't know it was in before, but now would be a good time to put it back in again! Like I said, because of the release of Playstation All-Stars Battlle Royale. Maybe more people would play as her in the game if they got the game for free, because All-Stars did a bad representation of her :smileylol:

Message 12 of 26 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Oh, years ago, I used to play Fat Princess a lot. I wouldn't mind if it was free, for everyone to enjoy! A really neat game, and was well worth my $15.

Think plenty of people would enjoy it, as well.

Message 13 of 26 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4689 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Great game, one of the best PSN titles ever. It needs new maps but should be part of Plus.
Message 14 of 26 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 1, 2013

SpyDudeFX wrote:
Great game, one of the best PSN titles ever. It needs new maps but should be part of Plus.

I'm not sure if new maps will ever come, maybe if this game suddenly got big again? There's a chance if it become free, for at least a little while.

Message 15 of 26 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2787 posts

Feb 5, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

SpyDudeFX wrote:

I'm not sure if new maps will ever come, maybe if this game suddenly got big again? There's a chance if it become free, for at least a little while.

I personally think Fat Princess has a solid map selection currently, and seeing as the IP is owned by Sony, it isn't out of the question (although Santa Monica would have to be convinced to develop for something other than God of War)

Message 16 of 26 (181 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Fat Princess does have a nice map selection, but to be honest it would be better if we can get Fun Bits and SCEA to port over the maps and the game modes that the PSP version has so that we can play something a little more challenging. This move would pique the interest of old players that have given up and give the new players introduced to it by Playstation Battle Royale a good even playing field. Because lets be honest the ones that still play to this day are beasts. Just about every week I come across a group of people that basically make all the maps their slaves. It would be nice to see them have to start anew with new maps and what not. So with that being said I did make a pettion on change.org to help persuade Fun Bits/ SCEA to at least port the new stuff to PS3 users. But I need help from everyone that reads this. Please go to the link below and sign and then send to everyone you know. FOR THE PRINCESS!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/fun-bits-interactive-scea-port-fat-princess-maps-modes-from-psp-to-p...

BTW Etna > Devil Flonne any day. :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 26 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Bringing in some new maps would be great.

I just played Fat Princess yesterday, assuming that everyone on my friends list had it but none did. Come on SCE, this four year old game won't be making a huge amount of sales anytime soon. By making this game free to play there'll be a huge boost in players and possibly DLC sales. 

I said it before and I'll say it again, Fat Princess would be perfect to be a Free to Play game for PS3. 

Message 18 of 26 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11711 posts

Apr 7, 2013

Hmmm, a PSN game that's a bit old and that people would love to play. It can happen.

Message 19 of 26 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
87 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Good idea playstation plus needs awesome stuff like this, not more labyrinth legends crap that I don't really want.. at all and I mean I love demons souls but I got that game when it came out :/ a once more alive thriving Fat Princess community would be great and it would help that game dev sell add ons

Message 20 of 26 (98 Views)
0 Likes