Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2013
By: ShadowsOfFlame First Son 1 posts

Fake Sony Email!!

4 replies 323 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Hey I found out today there is a Fake Sony Email going around that looks legit but has bad links inside.. The links are the ones that are suppose to link you to a really legit looking website that tells you to put in your playstation netword card info and/or credit card info. Once you put it in you lose access to your credit card and playstation card!! BEWARE!!! I've notified  Sony playstation services and they say delete it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: Fake Sony Email!!

Feb 26, 2013

Thanks I'll pass that along to my friends . GOOD LOOKING OUT !!!!

photo BOSTONRED_zps198fa9ed.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (320 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 27, 2013

THANKS!!! I got this email today also! I really didnt know what to do with it! now that i read this im deleting it forever. Weird how it was in my spam mail though... 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (294 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14484 posts

Feb 27, 2013

You didn't actually fall for that did you? It was only a matter of time until scammers started taking advantage of the recent PR move by sony. I'm assuming its related anyway.

Setzaroth signature

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (280 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
3616 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Hey guys. Be sure to protect yourselves from scams like the one mentioned in the OP. NEVER give away your personal information through any means. See this link for more information:

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2057/kw/protecting%20account

J_W

^^^^^^Click to contact Support^^^^^^

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Likes