Nov 07 2012
By: ACENYAHTZEE First Son 2 posts

Failed Synchronize on game.

5 replies 112 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

I have been on he phone with a playstation network representitive all of the test went well that includes restarting the router and modem, having it unpluged for 2 minutes. The game that failed to Synchronize is high volicty bowling. I have tried my other games and the other games were able to Synchronize. 

Message 1 of 6 (112 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
40547 posts

Re: Failed Synchronize on game.

Nov 7, 2012

ACENYAHTZEE wrote:

I have been on he phone with a playstation network representitive all of the test went well that includes restarting the router and modem, having it unpluged for 2 minutes. The game that failed to Synchronize is high volicty bowling. I have tried my other games and the other games were able to Synchronize. 

Welcome to the PlayStation Community.

What do you mean exactly when you say synchronize?

Also bear in mind that HVB is an old game now & as such support for that game is lower than what it was, both online & otherwise.

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 6 (108 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Nov 7, 2012

I've heard of some server issues with this game in SCEE, but I'm not aware of the details.  By chance, are you posting from Europe?

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 3 of 6 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
29 posts

Nov 7, 2012

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/High-Velocity-Bowling-Online-Issues-Persist/m-p... - This is also about the issue that has been happening for a few weeks. I am in North America and also have been having synchronizing problems for several weeks, also it always shows that there is no one in the lounges, or there is one player who is usually "stuck" in a lounge.

Message 4 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I am posting from the United States. This is really my favorite game to play online. It makes me upset.

Message 5 of 6 (81 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I am getting the same error. Tried challenging others as well as accepting challenges. Same results.

Does anyone suggest a more recent PS3 bowling game if this one isn't being supported anymore?
Keep in mind that all the trophies for HVB are obtainable only through online play.
Message 6 of 6 (64 Views)
0 Likes