Jul 18 2013
By: lKuronekoX First Son 2 posts

FREE PSN PLUS GAMES

[ Edited ]
17 replies 1487 views Edited Jul 18, 2013

Hello !

I would like to know if the free instant collection games are permanent , if once I download them they are keeped in my console forever.

another question please... How long the new instant collection games stay avaiable for free to download?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 18 (1,487 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Re: FREE PSN PLUS GAMES

Jul 18, 2013
As all as you have plus all the games you downloaded for free are free. If you decide not to renew than the games are no longer yours. But once you renew at any time those games are playable again
Playstation Money
SHAREfactory 5x1
Message 2 of 18 (1,471 Views)
MVP Support
5053 posts

Jul 18, 2013
You can play the games as long as you are a plus member.

4 Games are rotated in and out each month.
Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 3 of 18 (1,470 Views)
Last Guardian
9085 posts

Jul 18, 2013

lKuronekoX wrote:

Hello !

I would like to know if the free instant collection games are permanent , if once I download them they are keeped in my console forever.

another question please... How long the new instant collection games stay avaiable for free to download?

Thanks.

Any "Free" game you get with Playstation Plus is only playable while you have Playstation Plus. If your Playstation Plus expires you CAN NOT play the "Free" games you got with Playstation Plus.

There is no set time for a game to be "Free" with Playstation Plus. New games get added and old games get removed. The "Free" games are ususally in Playstation Plus for a few weeks. But again, there is no set time for how long the game will be "Free". And if a game gets removed from Playstation Plus and you DID NOT download it, it is gone forever. You can not go back and get it for "Free".

plutos-dream_210.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 4 of 18 (1,469 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jul 18, 2013

The games will be in your system and your download list basically forever. Your ability to play them will depend on your PS+ subscription if it lapses then you wont be able to play them until you renew the subscription. Now the length of time a game stays in the instant game collection varies. I suggest when a game goes into the collection you start the download even if you don't play it, that way if you change your mind and still want to try it out you can just go to your history and re-download it.

Message 5 of 18 (1,460 Views)
Splicer
48 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2013

lKuronekoX wrote:

Hello !

Thanks.

In other word its "RENTAL" and not "FREE" because you can't own it. What's worst is if you only have a vita, you will suffer getting only 1 vita game because the other 1 is psp game which is lame. If you only have a vita, you should go to EU they release 2 vita games (no psp) a month unlike here in US plus, you will suffer and wait for subscription to end.

Message 6 of 18 (1,433 Views)
Sackboy
469 posts

Jul 18, 2013
Are the four games that are in rotation saved to your console or something? Can you go back and play games from an older rotation or whatever?
------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 18 (1,405 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9085 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Zizzy477 wrote:
Are the four games that are in rotation saved to your console or something? Can you go back and play games from an older rotation or whatever?

Yes, when you download a "free" game from Playstation Plus, it is on your Download List forever. But you can only play the "free" game for as long as you have Playstation Plus.

reading-a-good-book_58.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 18 (1,397 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Zizzy477 wrote:

Just make sure you at least start the download for the ones you're interested in & you can easily go back and download/play them.

Message 9 of 18 (1,367 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Ok , I understood..Thank you all, guys. 

Message 10 of 18 (1,323 Views)
0 Likes