Jan 08 2013
By: skikeminner First Son 10 posts

FLASH?

11 replies 210 views Edited Jan 8, 2013
NICE FLASH PLAYER SONY REALLY GOOD THAT I CAN STREAM VIDEOS IN THE WEB BROWSER! I REALLY LIKE THIS AWSOME FEATURE THAT I CAN STREAM MOVIES AND VIDEOS WITHOUT HAVING TO USE MY 100 dollar memory cards data to download it. THanks so much for that its such a great feature that you did. ITs so smart and wise that you would install a flash player into your device to stream online data thank you so much its so wonderful and smart. OH WAIT YOU DIDNT PUT ONE IN BECAUSE YOURE EMPLOYEES ARE MENTAL DEFECTIVES DFURASDIHASDFKH. I really wish i could test products for companies then tell them my feedback so stupid stuff like this dosnt happen after it is on the market what a jip. Bad enough i had to pay 250 bucks for the device then 100 dollars for a memory card because lets face it 4 8 and 16gb in todays digital world is nothing. Then you gotta buy a case and grip for it because its the most uncomfortable device ever to hold in your hand and try to play. Thank the people at nerf for making a decent game grip. Then you gotta but a micro fiber cleaning cloth kit unless you are a dirty person who dosnt care about your electronics carrying large amounts of finger grease on it. Then You gotta buy some games on it those are 30-50 bucks each. Yea great i can click on certain things on certain sites that give a download option. But other sites wont player because you dont have flash on the mobile device. really quite a slap in the face of the customer to do that too them. Then when you finally decide that oh lets add an update with flash or better yet lets charge people a few bucks to download it from our great and wonderful online store. yea thanks so much for the great browsing capabilities
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11462 posts

Re: FLASH?

Jan 8, 2013

Adobe Flash on mobile devices is no more. Deal with it.

You can blame Adobe for abandoning it.

Or blame Apple for causing Adobe to abandon it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (209 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jan 8, 2013

or blame sony for not creating one and making it for their device it is not that hard.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (204 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11462 posts

Jan 8, 2013

skikeminner wrote:

or blame sony for not creating one and making it for their device it is not that hard.

Creating one? Adobe Flash is a SOFTWARE. You don't CREATE Flash.

You install it from Adobe. You can't just create "your own flash"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (202 Views)
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I've been trying really hard not to reply to all these complaint threads you've been posting.

Seriously, shut up!

Just because you are raging doesn't mean you should go complain to the internet about it. These threads are FOR THE PLAYERS. Although I admit that we have the occasional debate, in the end we are just trying to enjoy our games.

This forum isn't meant for customer feedback. EVERYONE HERE IS AWARE OF THESE PROBLEMS! You are not the only person in the world who has a Vita and Black Ops Declassified.

You think the Vita sucks the way it is now, and you hate "Sony".

We get it, now stop posting complaints.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (190 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I have a someone that codes for a living that said if they would let them into the operating system of the vita they could make it play video. Said it would not be that hard to a program it in. Sony better figure it out soon before someone else does it for them. I am not and have never been into hacking but this is one that I would not be suprised to hear about and might look into myself sence sony is the only one in the world with a handheld that does not seem to know how to make this work. Right.  Like they could not do it if they wanted too. I am just saying it has been almost a year now and people are tired of waiting for some things that everything else can and already does.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2483 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Just sayin'...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/technology/2011/11/adobe-to-end-mobile-flash-plug-in-development.htm...
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4416 posts

Jan 8, 2013

Erthkwake wrote:

I've been trying really hard not to reply to all these complaint threads you've been posting.

Seriously, shut up!

Just because you are raging doesn't mean you should go complain to the internet about it. These threads are FOR THE PLAYERS. Although I admit that we have the occasional debate, in the end we are just trying to enjoy our games.

This forum isn't meant for customer feedback. EVERYONE HERE IS AWARE OF THESE PROBLEMS! You are not the only person in the world who has a Vita and Black Ops Declassified.

You think the Vita sucks the way it is now, and you hate "Sony".

We get it, now stop posting complaints.

Woah, where are you getting this notion from? I personally have broken my vow of silence (I became a spectator here after the new year du le to various reasons) to let you know you are making an assumption out of two posts? I am a heavy supporter and defender of the Vita, anyone will tell ya but the truth is unavoidable, glacioux25 is merely stating the fact of Flash is never coming to the Vita. I agree, Flash is headed by adobe, they have stated after leaving Android after ICS that they will not be supporting any other platforms, the Vita included. They are instead embracing HTML5, and many sites are transitioning over everyday, Sony merely needs to add html5 video support, that's all. Sony can't magically create flash, adobe has to give them the library to do so, which isn't going to happen as stated why above. Even Blackberry, while they continually maintain their Flash, was given the initial flash library files from macromedia/adobe. Flash is dead anyhow, Of all the sites I go to on my Asus TF Infinity, all have moved to HTML5 video or mobile/external video - Flash is disabled by me by default for better battery life and stability in my browsers. So sorry to tell ya this again, but Flash is never coming to the Vita, just ask Sony to please add HTML5 video support or use your tablet/phone for your flash needs, better yet- use the PC you and the OP is typing this own to enjoy your flash desires. Why is flash so important anyway, just because the pron industry doesnt want to move on or something :smileytongue:. Anyway, you can bash this or reply, I'm  going back to spectator mode. I merely spoke due to you attacking glacioux25 over two simple posts, he was merely stating the facts that have been discussed many threads before. With time, this thread will get buried and a new similar "Where's Flash?" thread will pop up and we'll continue this vicious cycle again and again. The Vita is going to be fine without Flash and won't fail because it isn't there. Ba-bye.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (175 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Jan 8, 2013

I have seen and read this before. I have also watched video on the new kindel hd and the new galaxy. It does it very well. So does other new devices. It can be done. Mabe sony should go ask them how to make it work sence people think there team is not up to the task. I know they are. They just do not have the ok to do it. Like I said I know someone that does it for a living that could and knows it can be done.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (152 Views)
0 Likes