Oct 12 2012
By: Rhio2k Lombax Warrior 215 posts

FIFA 13 is really just FIFA

[ Edited ]
15 replies 203 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

It will be nice when EA get's around to giving us Dead Space 1 and 2 and quits with bs like their sports line...then again, it's what they always done more or less, they've just made it more blatant this time:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/12/fifa-13-ea-sells-old-games-as-new

Message 1 of 16 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Don't freak...but FIFA 13 is really just FIFA with some different color uniforms.

Oct 12, 2012

Like Madden, they dont put any afford for FF because they're not sure if psv sell well. What a shame.

Message 2 of 16 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Re: FIFA 13 is really just FIFA

Oct 13, 2012
Its.still a stellar game. Fifa is their best sports title.
Message 3 of 16 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Dude, it's the SAME GAME, with only different colors for the uniforms and a slightly different title. No game is good enough to buy twice just because of new colors. See, this is how EA gets away with this bull****. People who say "It's still a good game," Or people so dumb they can't even tell nothing has changed from the previous release...without fail these people are consistent urchasers of EA Sports titles.

Message 4 of 16 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I know its the same game. I don't care when I have the money to blow. Heck, if it was $100 id still buy it. Why? Cause i can throw cash around when my parents pay my rent and i make ovEr $20 /hr at 20yrs of age. Dont tell me what i already know, we all have free will.
Message 5 of 16 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Rhio2k wrote:

Dude, it's the SAME GAME, with only different colors for the uniforms and a slightly different title. No game is good enough to buy twice just because of new colors. See, this is how EA gets away with this bull****. People who say "It's still a good game," Or people so dumb they can't even tell nothing has changed from the previous release...without fail these people are consistent urchasers of EA Sports titles.

This is how companies in general get away with bull crap like that is simply because people don't care enough and still will throw their money blindly at them.

That is exactly why the world is in such a stupid state right now, a world in which greed rules over all while we live out a written script of A Bug's Life from Disney.

Message 6 of 16 (141 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
I know its the same game. I don't care when I have the money to blow. Heck, if it was $100 id still buy it. Why? Cause i can throw cash around when my parents pay my rent and i make ovEr $20 /hr at 20yrs of age. Dont tell me what i already know, we all have free will.

I really wanted to refrain from being too negative in this forum of all places but you are a complete idiot. Seriously.

Everything you said literally still does not justify your reasoning what so ever other than you must be complete moron who just doesn't give a crap. So basically that is what youre saying? I am an idiot who will waste money on anything just because I am a brainless moron who doesn't care at all what I spend my money on. Ok gotcha.

Like I said it is people like you that make this world such an amazing place to live in let alone pave the way to such a bright future of idiocy ahead.

That isn't free will friend, that is just pure ignorance.

Message 7 of 16 (137 Views)
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 13, 2012
More like I'm the type of.person who doesn't let others shape.my thinking. I don't conform like all others. O.make my own decisions.
Message 8 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4158 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I'm not too moronic to get into pharmacy school....but I am crazy though.
Message 9 of 16 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1041 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

Gamble_STARS wrote:
More like I'm the type of.person who doesn't let others shape.my thinking. I don't conform like all others. O.make my own decisions.

Again that has nothing to with anything.

You just choose to be ignorant, so if that is what you mean by shaping your own thoughts more power to you, I suppose.

You just said you would pay $100 for a game that isn't worth it,  you could simply be smart and just buy last years version which is exactly the same other than new colors and slightly redone menus. Only an idiot would try to justify otherwise, which for some reason you are doing.

Which proves to me you are currently being pretty idiotic about the whole situation, either you just don't like to be proven wrong or just can't accept the fact you are being a slag about this.

The only thing you are proving by any of the comments you have made is you like to be ignorant, even when you know it makes no sense at all, you try to make it seem like a smart or even philipohiscal type of decision when it is nothing other than ignorance.

I'll end it on that note, you are right about one thing you have the choice to be dumb if you want to. You have every right in the world to do that, just don't try to justify it as anything different please.

PS. You are moronic clearly, you can barely type coherently and appear to not know how to use the edit function instead of double posting. Based on the way you brag about issues that have no irrelevance to any of the subjects we speak on, you probably are a lying anyway. I could careless if you were a Rocket Scientist, your comments and reasonings are still completely ignorant.

Message 10 of 16 (125 Views)