Jan 13 2013
By: SuperFuryGamer First Son 12 posts

FFVII CC ps vita?

7 replies 173 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

Will there be a ffvii crisis core for the ps vita to download? It was a great game to play on the PSP, but atm the vita doesnt have it?

Project Diva Highscores so far:
NORMAL - All clear
-- Haihahaini perfect
HARD - All clear
EXTREME - All clear except Negapoji continues&Sadistic.Music∞Factory
-- Cat food, Fire o Flower, World's End Dancehall, Odds&Ends Great rank
-- Tengaku (Music of Heavens) Excellent rank
-- Black Rock Shooter almost perfect (2 misses)
Message 1 of 8 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Re: FFVII CC ps vita?

Jan 13, 2013

They have a ton of PSP games on the PSN store. I'm really suprised this one isn't on there- in my oppinion it was one of the best PSP games.

Message 2 of 8 (166 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13562 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Given how long its been out, and how long it hasn't been on PSN, most likely not
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 8 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jan 13, 2013

I mention this quite frequently on here.. it really needs to get to the PSN, and I think it really will eventually. It's just taking way too long to happen. This is just one of a list of things that I find strange that they aren't on the store... like Tenchu: Stealth Assassins and Diablo ps1 classics.... I mean, what the hell? Figure it out, Sony. Make it happen. Make the calls.   make.believe...

Message 4 of 8 (154 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13562 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Needs to, yes. Will it? Doubtful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 8 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2536 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Arliman wrote:

I mention this quite frequently on here.. it really needs to get to the PSN, and I think it really will eventually. It's just taking way too long to happen. This is just one of a list of things that I find strange that they aren't on the store... like Tenchu: Stealth Assassins and Diablo ps1 classics.... I mean, what the hell? Figure it out, Sony. Make it happen. Make the calls.   make.believe...

The game has been out for close-to 5 years now; it's not going to be on PSN. Ever. Copyright issues or God knows what, but it's pretty clear Square-Enix doesn't want it avaiable in digital format just like Disney doesn't want KH titles in digital format~.

Message 6 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1628 posts

Jan 14, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

Arliman wrote:

The game has been out for close-to 5 years now; it's not going to be on PSN. Ever. Copyright issues or God knows what, but it's pretty clear Square-Enix doesn't want it avaiable in digital format just like Disney doesn't want KH titles in digital format~.

Thanks for always being there to shatter my dreams, Juan. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8 (107 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5978 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 14, 2013

SuperFuryGamer wrote:

Will there be a ffvii crisis core for the ps vita to download? It was a great game to play on the PSP, but atm the vita doesnt have it?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/Who-wants-Crisis-Core-on-the-Vita/m-p/371532...

Thanks for making another thread with the same topic btw, not like the search button is useful for anything right...

Message 8 of 8 (92 Views)
0 Likes