Sep 05 2011
By: xSnowMannx First Son 10 posts

FF, KH, Naruto UN Heroes and GoW games for launch??

9 replies 41 views Edited Sep 5, 2011

Final Fantasy

Will Sqaure Enix consider games from the final fantasy series that have been released on the Playstation Portable and past handhelds for the ps vita or plan to be tied to it at launch. Since games that have been realeased in the past for Playsation Portable could be more attracting to the western gamers like Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core (yet no digital distribution has been planned), Final Fantasy Dissidia (including 012), Final Fantasy Type-0.

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom hearts Birth by sleep, maybe even Chain of memories, Coded and a port for the the first two titles of the series Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I know Kingdom hearts 3D may be a little less likely but could be a strong presence if presented for the ps vita.

God of War

Kratos the man who became a god and one of Sony's Poster boy's for gaming. Launched bundle should be considered, God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes

The games form this series have been met with great reception and HAVE TO be considered for realese since their on UMD'S and we all know Sony better make good on their promise to make sure UMD will not go to waste

2journal.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11415 posts

Re: Final Fantasy Crisis core, type 0, or plans for PS Vita launch

Jul 17, 2011

Well of course there will, but seeing as we haven't heard of any yet (Plus they're busy with other titles at the moment), they most likely will not come out anytime soon after the launch of the Vita. If there are any big SE games for the Vita, I'd predict holiday season of 2012 at the earliest.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1362 posts

Jul 17, 2011

I haven't heard anything, but considering SE's relationship with Sony, I would easily expect a couple FF games, if not full on releases with the consoles, since it's powerful enough to do so.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Jul 18, 2011

Of course we will have Crisis Core: Final Fantasy didn't you know that is why they won't release the game digitally on PSP Go because they know when PS Vita comes out they can supposedly re-master the game and sell it for $40 brand new again!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jul 19, 2011

Im sure another Dissidia will come to pass.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Jul 22, 2011

It's quite likely, considering that every major system released since 2004 has had a new FF on it (if you count multiplats) as well as every Sony system ever.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: FF, KH, Naruto UN Heroes and GoW games for launch

Sep 5, 2011

updated this

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Re: FF, KH, Naruto UN Heroes and GoW games for launch

Sep 5, 2011

Not happening at launch, if it were it would have been announced or rumored at launch. These will probably come within one of the release date.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: FF, KH, Naruto UN Heroes and GoW games for launch??

Sep 13, 2011

that sucks i would ahve leased wanted to play crisi core or kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11415 posts

Re: FF, KH, Naruto UN Heroes and GoW games for launch??

Sep 13, 2011

It's highly unlikely those titles will come to the PSN Store (especially Crisis Core).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (41 Views)
0 Likes