Oct 30 2012
By: Swagger897 First Son 11 posts

F1 2012 the game Console update NA ETA

2 replies 101 views Edited Oct 30, 2012

Hello..

Not sure how many will actually know what the answer will be but...

Codemasters last week around friday or saturday released an update for europe and japan for consoles... question is though... when will this update hit north america? Codemasters has no clue when it will be released, due to the lazyness of SCEA and their beta test team, and SCEA has no clue, due to them being so shelled up..

I asked codemasters regarding this and they said: "As of now, last tuesday Oct. 23, we sent the update to all SCE affiliates.. please contact youre region, SCEA in your case, and question them. We dont have any more info than what we sent, and when europe recieved the update."

So, i contacted SCEA. They said: "sir/ma'am, Due to my position of authority, I can not release that information. Please contact Codemaster Birmingham for more info."

Boy could i think of replies to that response.. But SERIOUSLY!!!!! WHEN WILL IT BE RELEASED!!! All players (that drive clean) are European. Other than the spainards, Which are the MOST REDICULOUS DRIVERS EVER, including the brazilians.... Germans, Belgiums, French and Brits are the only clean drivers... absolutley no americans have this game.. 

But the main question is, when will it be released?

Thanks,

Swagg

Message 1 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Re: F1 2012 the game Console update NA ETA

Oct 30, 2012

bumping the topic back up to page one.....

still no reply.....

Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Re: F1 2012 the game Console update NA ETA

Oct 30, 2012

Maybe your thread belong in the Racing Games section....... you're more likely to get a response there

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Likes