Feb 18 2013
By: ColorlessMage Lombax Warrior 117 posts

Evolution of playstation:Portable gaming

10 replies 174 views Edited Feb 18, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_W1JQ5ubWQ

Video is psp+Vita in less than two minutes :c suprisingly the vita gotten more spotlight than the psp lol

Wth are they going to show tommorow if the psp/vita was today? o-o

Message 1 of 11 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1666 posts

Re: Evolution of playstation:Portable gaming

Feb 18, 2013

The fact that they emphasized its connectivity with the PS3 has me excited.  Of course, they fact that Sony has even mentioned Vita at all makes me hopeful, maybe they haven't givem up on it as so many have feared.

I know Wednesday is ginna be all about the PS4, I just hope the Vita at least gets a mention.

--snopPING AS usual I see!--
Message 2 of 11 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Feb 19, 2013

EL_BOMBASTICO wrote:

I know Wednesday is ginna be all about the PS4, I just hope the Vita at least gets a mention.

The Vita will definitely be mentioned and by definition, that means Wednesday is not all about the PS4.

I think the fact that they took the time to make a "portable gaming" version of the Evolution of PlayStation series shows that they're not going to leave that market out.

Message 3 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Feb 19, 2013
I'm just going to try and work through tomorrow and not think about it. To much excitement around the 20th. Its been 7 years since were really hear anything next Gen about the PlayStation console and it was just a year ago we heard of NGP aka the Vita. So much going on. Can't wait. I'm going to play all my games in order until the next system comes out lol. 60-70 games, man do I have the time for that much replay? LoL
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 4 of 11 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Perhaps tomorrow the Evolution of PlayStation video will be about PlayStation Mobile?

As for the 20th, I'm sure Sony will have good news to deliver about the PS Vita.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 5 of 11 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 19, 2013

deaofly wrote:
I'm just going to try and work through tomorrow and not think about it. To much excitement around the 20th. Its been 7 years since were really hear anything next Gen about the PlayStation console and it was just a year ago we heard of NGP aka the Vita. So much going on. Can't wait. I'm going to play all my games in order until the next system comes out lol. 60-70 games, man do I have the time for that much replay? LoL

I will play Resistance Fall of Man tomorrow in honor to my ps3 and then Motorstorm!!! those 2 games single handedly kept the ps3 afloat the first year so its time for me to honor them lol. I really want to see a new Motorstorm game as ps4 launch title but i have a feeling evo will debut a New IP

Message 6 of 11 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 19, 2013

I forgot to add that something tells me we are getting LBP Karting vita announcement tomorrow lol, idk why but i think its coming. 

Message 7 of 11 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Man I had a blast with Resistance 1 and MotorStorm. I might need to squeeze in some gaming time after work before my girlfriend comes over.
U R Not e . Enos Lives . PLAY B3YOND . ixnine . I love Nariko! . WipEout . Home . PlayStation Network . Tearaway . the Last of Us
Message 8 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7393 posts

Feb 19, 2013

ixnine wrote:
Man I had a blast with Resistance 1 and MotorStorm. I might need to squeeze in some gaming time after work before my girlfriend comes over.

hey ix are  you getting the ps4 day 1? 

Message 9 of 11 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2504 posts

Feb 19, 2013
Yeah I am. I'm already saving for it and 2 games. Depending on if Sony announces a new Vita model, and what the improvements are, I might save for one of those, too!
Message 10 of 11 (90 Views)
0 Likes