Mar 17 2012
By: ChrisTerror Hekseville Citizen 344 posts

Escape Plan or Hustle Kings... which?

6 replies 17 views Edited Mar 17, 2012

As the title says, these are the two im trying to decide from. I like the looks of both games, and sure i will have both eventually anyways. So i guess how long/short is escape plan since its probably obvious Hustle kings has the higher replay value, however i like the idea and look of escape plan (and looks fun too), trophies for both im assuming? Suggestions welcome from those who have either or both games, thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: Escape Plan or Hustle Kings... which?

Mar 17, 2012

yes they both have trophies, both are fun to play, the music/feel of escape play almost reminds me of tim burtons movies. I've done about 25 levels so far,  not sure if its true but heard there was around 60 levels. this is comming from ps3trophies site:

Road Map

Overview:

• Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 5/10 (Trophy Difficulty Thread) - personal rating is 5/10.
  • Approximate Time To 100%: 5-10hrs depending on skill.
  • Trophy Breakdown: 9 3 1
  • Offline: 9 3 1
  • Online: None
  • Missable: A Clean Escape
  • Minimum Playthroughs Needed: In theory 1 but 2 is recommended.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No difficulty select

ChrisTerror Trophy Card

Hustle kings is a great game have played on both vita and ps3. i have yet to play online on vita. its reallly a tuff decision cause they are both great games.

Message 2 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Well, I like both but I would first Escape Plan. I had snooker games in old psp brother, but Escape Plan seems more challenging. I Like puzzle games. Anyway as i said both are great games.

Message 3 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Mar 17, 2012

I think Hustle is Free for PS3+ members.  You could try it out if you're a Plus+ Member.

Message 4 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1243 posts

Mar 17, 2012

My understanding is if you buy Hustle Kings on Vita you get the PS3 version free. or visa versa.

If you like trophies this would be a good deal because you can earn 2x the trophy's since PS3 trophy's and Vita Trophy's are separate.

I have not played Escape plan so i cannot comment on that.

Message 5 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7412 posts

Mar 17, 2012

both games are great , i like Escape Plan a little better though but if i were you i would get both

Message 6 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Mar 17, 2012

Well i had a spare 20 bucks in the psn wallet, and wound up getting hustle kings and the mutan blob game, both really fun tbh. Going to get excape plan sometime this week, thanks for the replies.

Message 7 of 7 (17 Views)
0 Likes