Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
700 posts

Re: Escape Plan help !!

Feb 25, 2012

Thank you! I didn't know you could cover the holes, I had been just swiping the smoke away this whole time

Games: Sonic the Hedgehog,Sonic Unleashed, Fallout 3, Street Fighter IV, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Cross Edge, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Ninja Gaiden Σ 2, Guitar Hero 5, Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2,God of War Collection, Borderlands, Tekken 6, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock,Rock Band 2, Bayonetta, Star Ocean The Last Hope International
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 12 (12 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6990 posts

Re: Escape Plan help !!

Feb 25, 2012

senbonzakura713 wrote:

Thank you! I didn't know you could cover the holes, I had been just swiping the smoke away this whole time

Games: Sonic the Hedgehog,Sonic Unleashed, Fallout 3, Street Fighter IV, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Cross Edge, Blazblue Calamity Trigger, Ninja Gaiden Σ 2, Guitar Hero 5, Call of Duty Modern Warefare 2,God of War Collection, Borderlands, Tekken 6, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock,Rock Band 2, Bayonetta, Star Ocean The Last Hope International

yea thats what i was doing , then is started to cover the holes but couldnt kill the monster on top but then i put the vita on my bed and cover all the holes and kill the monster pretty fast , now im stuck at another level lol

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 12 (12 Views)
0 Likes