Nov 08 2011
By: Ginsublender First Son 1 posts

Error code (80023102) from Media Go

1 replies 31 views Edited Nov 8, 2011

Right, so I, like so many others, keep getting error code (80023102) when I try to buy Media Go (in my case, trying to buy Breath of Fire IV for my PSP). I try adding funds to my wallet; that can't be done. Try adding funds via account management; invalid. Put my CC info back in, no love. I've contacted Sony about this and gotten the whole try back later. I have. Multiple times. I've been trying to buy BoF IV since IT CAME OUT ON PSN. And Every. Single. Time. It's been an exercise in failure. The only thing that prevents me from chalking the whole thing up as busted is that I was able with the same card on the same account buy Trails in Sky for my PSP earlier, so I know it CAN work. I just want to know why it doesn't know. And yes, I get that the code is a cannot connect to the server code; but I find that suspect. Anyone figure out a work around?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Re: Error code (80023102) from Media Go

Nov 25, 2011

Did you end up having any luck getting this working? I was able to add $25 to my wallet (and checkout) but minutes later was unable to add anything else to my wallet.

I contacted support about changing the address, but still nothing.

PSN/Xbox Live: strivinglife
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (31 Views)
0 Likes