Highlighted
Mar 31 2013
By: XB_Blackjack First Son 6 posts

Error code 80010017?

[ Edited ]
1 replies 229 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

So i've been having some trouble with my ps3, it won't read disc and showed error code 80010017, now i've sent for a fix, at first they replaced the optic. 1st attempt: Successfull. 2nd attempt: failed again. Now the funny thing is, it's more likely to happen to a game that haven't been installed to my ps3 and sometimes, even when it has successfully read the disc, it would froze in the middle of gameplay or having some trouble with the texture and stuff. Not to mention when i tested it again, it showed me the same error code and the icon wich supposed to show me the game icon changed to "corrupted data". Andd the funniest one is that it reads infamous 2 (my first ps3 game ever) with no problem at all while ALL of my other games suffer the same problem. Now i've never used jailbreak or anything like that (just saying, knowing that most of this kind of trouble happened to a jailbroken ps3). Please help, it has been months since i last played games peacefully and i really reallllly miss enjoying my time playing video games

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Error code 80010017?

Mar 31, 2013

Sounds like blu-ray is dying.

Message 2 of 2 (193 Views)
0 Likes