Feb 20 2012
By: Ming_Dragon Wastelander 842 posts

Error caused by little devaints+ party chat- WARNING!

6 replies 18 views Edited Feb 20, 2012

Im not sure if I can repklicate this, or even if other people are having this issue:

heres what happened

I was in a party with several people. We were all playing loittle devaints. I accepted a challange and then completed it. Afterwards I ussed a challange. After I did that, heard a loud buzzing noise that wouldnt go away until i closed the game. When i re-opened the game, it didnt have sound.

I tried opening a different game and it didnt load.

I tried powring down and the psv froze.

had to hold power for 30 sec and do a manual restart.

anyone else had this problem? Just waring that it could happen to anyone...

Message 1 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5697 posts

Re: Error caused by little devaints+ party chat- WARNING!

Feb 20, 2012

Yikes! Well thanks for being one of the week early beta testers! XD I hope they're working these bugs out!

i113

RIP Michael Jackson 8-29-58 - 6-25-09
Message 2 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
842 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Notice: This may have been caused by my neglect to update the game to 1.1. (not the psv, the game).

If anyone wants to know how to update a game, when on the menu screen of the game (before you start it) click on the orange circle with the down arrow and it will check for updates. Little Deviants appearently has one.

Message 3 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Well I won't be getting Little Deviants, so hey ho

Message 4 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Feb 20, 2012

*Checks Little Deviants for updates** Yeah, I guess there is an update. LD is one of my favorite games on the Vita....it's really addicting

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Message 5 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 20, 2012

Ya I really enjoy all the different mini games with the features the vita has. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 20, 2012

I had this problem but it was with Uncharted i pressed the ps button to go back to check for a message, and/or an achievement not really sure which, then i went back in i guess it was trying to load and then it went black and i closed it out and threw away the tab for it and tried to restart the game and it froze, and i had to hold power for 30 secconds!!! but its no big dead it will probabbly be fixxed sometime but its only a minor error or in convinence!! YAY FOR PS VITAS!!! AND EARLY ACCESS ... i just wish sony had better Beta Testers because they may actually catch something before it gets out into the publics hands!!! Take down the tester and Hire ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 7 (18 Views)
0 Likes