Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
451 posts

Re: Error Signed Out of PSN (80028ED6)

Mar 7, 2010

GoT-LEaD wrote:

My PS3 is like 2 years old I have the old 80gb one and im having the same problem guys I tried to load MAG and I get this error. I can see that my friends are online playing this game too. I have a wireless connection and my buddies who are online I think have wired. Is this happening to anyone with a wired or do all you guys have wireless too? Cause I might move my ps3 to a wired connection to see if that's the problem

no, i use wired. and i just signed on using my second account and that worked. **bleep** IS GOIN ON!!??

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

Mar 7, 2010

Whatever it is, I wish Sony would get their **bleep** together. First the whole "ApocalyPS3" ordeal and now this? C'mon Sony, I love you but this is really frustrating

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
451 posts

Mar 7, 2010

ok, my is now working, i just tried and i am now on MW2, idk if anyone elses is working. i will say that i tried to sign in and i got a Error with a different error code (idr it) but right after that it worked fine

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 7, 2010

mine is back to normal

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 7, 2010

It's working now and so are my bro's PS3's.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 7, 2010
Yei me it appears as though I'm the only one that's still getting screwed over... I knew I should have kept my 360. I used to pay a single annual fee for the service but at least it bloody worked properly.
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 8, 2010

not sure how old this thread is, but im getting the same error, and as far as i know at least 3 of my mates are oline without an issue

anyone know how to fixit

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

May 14, 2010

i have a very similar issue and tho not exact its the same error.  my problem is that my original 60GB ps3 signs in fine more or less but signs out very soon after, sign in again its ok.  i go to play online thats fine as long as i am playin a game online or off i stay signed in.  but once i'm done and quite the game only like a min or 2 it then signs me out.  what gives not like its that big of deal but very very annoying.

also i have a hard time syncing trophies via just pressing X on the trophy icon, that doesnt seem to work, but triangle and sync works fine not sure whats up with that either.

anyone out there got a fix?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Error Signed Out of PSN (80028ED6) Solution 100%

Aug 14, 2010

HI to everyone, i been passing for this too, this is really fustrating, i thought that it was geo net, the server or White Knight Chronicles, but the problem shows up with any game like arkham asylum or god of war 3, so i have been looking for answer, some people says that you have to disabled the media server connection in ps3 network settings but that only affects the DLNA, so the way to solved this is set correctly your IP address manually not automaty, also unlock the PS3 port, not firewall.  Here is a little and fast tutorial:

1 Getting Your Router's IP Address

One of the first things you need to know is your router's IP Address. It is typically 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1. But let's find out for sure.

1. On a computer that is attached to the same router as your PS3:

- Click: Start | Run

- Then type 'cmd' and click OK

2. In the DOS window that pops up, type 'icpconfig' and press enter.

3. Write down the IP address of the 'Default Gateway'. In this case it is 10.1.1.1. Yours may (mostly likely will) be different. The 'Default Gateway' is your router's IP address.

4. Also note the subnet mask, 255.255.255.0

Keep this information handy.

#2 Configure the PS3 for a Static IP Address

In this section you will change your PS3's Network Settings. You will need your Router's IP Address from the section on Getting Your Router's IP Address.

For our purposes here, we are going to leave the first three numbers in the Router's IP address as x's. Replace the x's with the numbers appropriate with your router's IP address.

Now let's configure your PS3's Network Settings.

1. Boot up the PS3 and go to Settings | Network Settings on the XMB (Cross Media Bar).

2. Select Internet Connection and make sure it is Enabled.

3. Go back to Settings | Network Settings on the XMB.

4. Select Internet Connection Settings, select Yes when a confirmation screen is displayed stating that you will be disconnected from the Internet.

5. Select Wired Connection or Wireless. Adjust each item as necessary for the particular network environment in use. The items displayed will vary depending on the settings you select.

6. Select Custom.

7. For Ethernet Operation Mode select Auto-Detect.

8. For IP Address Setting select Manual.

9. In this section you will enter the IP Address for your PS3 (static IP Address), the subnet mask, default router, and primary and secondary DNS servers.

For the PS3's IP address, use the first three groups numbers of your router's IP address and change the fourth group to 50. For example, if your router had an IP Address of 192.168.1.1, make your PS3's IP address 192.168.1.50.

If your Router's IP address was 192.168.0.1, make your PS3's IP address 192.168.0.50.

The subnet mask is: 255.255.255.0

Make the Default Router your Router's IP Address. So, either 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 typically.

10. For the DNS Settings select Manual.

For the Primary and Secondary DNS Servers use:

11. MTU - Leave set to Automatic

12. Proxy Server select Do Not Use.

13. UPnP make sure and set it to Enable (this is a very important setting).

Now it is time to move on to Configuring Your Router.

Should be like this:

PS3 IP Address:          192.168.0.50. (in my case)

Router's IP Address:  192.168.0.1    (in my case)

subnet mask:               255.255.255.0

Primary DNS:                208.67.222.222

Secondary DNS:           208.67.220.220

#3 Configuring Your Router for DMZ and Port Forwarding: to access to your webpage to set your your configuration you have to copy and paste on your search bar your ip address the main not the PS3 in my case 192.168.0.1 also you can find it in the back of your modem.

Technically, you should not need to setup both the DMZ feature of your router and Port Forwarding. But experience has shown that many residential routers do not have a fully functioning DMZ feature.

In this exercise, we will run through configuring a DLink router to enable the DMZ and set up Port Forwarding.

The router is configued through a Web browser (i.e. Firefox or Internet Explorer) of a PC on your home network. To access the router configuration pages, open your browser and type the IP address of your router you got from Getting Your Router's IP Address in the address bar and press enter.

You should be promted for a user name and password. On most DLink routers the username is 'admin' and the password is left blank. If you change the default username and password, you will need to enter that information. Your router may have a different default username and password. Check your router's documentation, try their support site, or here http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

Once you get logged into your router you are ready to begin configuring it to allow PSN traffic through.

1. To enable the DMZ feature and make your PS3 the DMZ Host, click on the Advanced Settings top menu, then Firewall Settings on the left menu.

On this page do the following:

- Check the box next to Enable DMZ Host

- Enter the IP Address of your PS3 for the DMZ IP Address. This is most likely either 192.168.1.50 or 192.168.0.50. This is the IP Address we assigned to the PS3 in Configure the PS3 for a Static IP Address.

- Leave Schedule as always

- Click on Save Settings (VERY IMPORTANT)

After clicking on Save Settings your router will most likely restart. There will be a delay while the router is restarting. Once the router is back up. Move on to step 2.

2. Configure the Router for Port Forwarding. In this step we will forward all of the appropriate PSN ports to the PS3. On the menu's select Advanced then Port Forwarding.

In this section you need to add all of the ports for the PS3.

Here are the ports and what you should enter:

Name         IP Address (IP Address of the PS3) Start    End      Traffic Type

PS3-80      192.168.0.50                                           80        80             TCP

PS3-443   192.168.0.50                                           443      443           TCP

PS3-5223 192.168.0.50                                           5223    5223        TCP

PS3-3478 192.168.0.50                                           3478    3478        UDP

PS3-3479 192.168.0.50                                           3479    3479        UDP

PS3-3658 192.168.0.50                                           3658    3658        UDP

Make sure you are using the correct IP Address of your PS3. The IP Address above is just an example. Also don't leave space after the port numbers cuz you will get error.

Make sure and check the box in the far left column to enable the port forwarding for that line. You should have six boxes checked.

Click the Save Settings button and let your router reboot itself. DON'T FORGET TO SAVE!

3. Enable the UPnP feature of the router. This should be the last step. Again, on the menu, select ADVANCED on the top menu then click on ADVANCED NETWORK on the left menu:

For this step, just check the box next to Enable UPnP.

Then click on Save Settings and let the Router reboot.

Once you save it it will restart by itself so wait like 15 seconds

You should now be finished! Power off your PS3 and your router. Let your router start up first then start up your PS3.

Also here is a link to set LINKSYS: http://boardsus.playstation.com/t5/Killzone-2-PS3/PORT-FORWARDING-TRIGGERING-amp-QoS-SETUP-FOR-KILLZ...

Btw Nice to meet you guys can call me Raxifer. PSN: ARTIGAX

GOOD LUCK after this i never have this error with any game.

Playstation the world that unite us!

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error Signed Out of PSN (80028ED6) Solution 100%

Dec 4, 2010

I just recently had this happen to me while I was playing Black Ops, I would be signed in at the PS3 main menu but as soon as I entered the game I would be signed out from playstation network. The problem for me was that the game could not update or reach the server to be updated. So what I did was I went to the PS3 main menu and opened the game data utility where I then deleted the game,  then when I re-entered the game it gave me the option to install and update. My game has been working ever since

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 31 (258 Views)
0 Likes