Nov 17 2009
By: Cpt_Hill511 Splicer 56 posts

Error Code (800100A)

2 replies 2334 views Edited Nov 17, 2009
My PS3 stopped connecting online just out of the blue.  I have a wireless set-up, my router is not the problem because I'm posting this wirelessly on my laptop plus I tested the connection on it.l  I tried to reset the internet settings manually on the PS3A and I get the above code.  I also tried to have it scan automatically and I get "not able to detect the access point" message.  I'm at a loss, If I'm posting in the wrong spot could someone please direct me to a thread related to error code 800100A.  I hope this is a simple problem, I'm planning on getting MW2 this Friday. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  By the way I have an 80gb model that I bought just this past January.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (2,334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Re: Error Code (800100A)

Sep 5, 2010

has no one solved this yet my router went down last week so i had to move my cable modem next to my ps3 and conect it using lan got my new router today and its working fine but now my ps3 is not picking up any wireless i when to chenge the settings back to wifi changed the setting started the test got its ip but failed all the rest i tryed the browser (no good). so i whent to do the settings again but now it cant find any ap's there was 10 on the list befor.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (2,334 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Error Code (800100A)

Oct 29, 2012

i just had this same problen five min ago i just turn my ps3 off wait a min then turn it on.. it found my router and allot of others, im pretty sure its just from being on to much

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (2,205 Views)
0 Likes