PlayStation MVP
16314 posts

Re: Easiest Platinum Trophy?

Jan 23, 2013

thepunisher-1970 wrote:

Going to try Terminator next. Thanks for the tip.

Beware.... its NOT a good game

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 11 of 32 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I agree, so far i think the Walking Dead game was my easiest platinum trophy, though i thought Far Cry 3 wasnt to bad either

Twitter: jonrwilkins
Message 12 of 32 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
11258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I don't tend to think of games in terms of "Easy to Platinum". Kind of defeats the purpose of gaming to me.

However I can say that the Sly Cooper trilogy is easy. I have 2 of the 3 but have only finished about a quarter of the 3rd game. Eventually I plan to get back to it. Taking a look at my list real quick here. Persona 4 was easy but time consuming. Wizardy: Labyrinth of Lost Souls was not difficult either but again very time consuming. Nothing major to collect but you have 10 character mini stories to bust through, a couple of time Trophies (including a 200 hr Trophy) and a few numbers based Trophies including one for 50,000 kills.

Message 13 of 32 (175 Views)
Wastelander
826 posts

Jan 23, 2013

Saint's Row 3 is not too difficult to get platinum.

Message 14 of 32 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 23, 2013

The Walking Dead is by far the easiest, as long as you beat the game you got it. Trine, Sly Collection, Rocketbirds and Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection are all fairly easy.

Message 15 of 32 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
889 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

I don't tend to think of games in terms of "Easy to Platinum". Kind of defeats the purpose of gaming to me.

However I can say that the Sly Cooper trilogy is easy. I have 2 of the 3 but have only finished about a quarter of the 3rd game. Eventually I plan to get back to it. Taking a look at my list real quick here. Persona 4 was easy but time consuming. Wizardy: Labyrinth of Lost Souls was not difficult either but again very time consuming. Nothing major to collect but you have 10 character mini stories to bust through, a couple of time Trophies (including a 200 hr Trophy) and a few numbers based Trophies including one for 50,000 kills.

I'm giving you a kudos simply for getting platinum on Wizardry: LoLS. That game has gotten a lot of flak, mostly by people who don't understand that's how RPGs used to be.

photo wizard_zps4173ab5c.png
Message 16 of 32 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4292 posts

Jan 23, 2013

I think my easiest platinum was SAW, but it could've been Alone In The Dark too.

Message 17 of 32 (133 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
5648 posts

Jan 23, 2013

PapaWarlock wrote:

Overall I didn't think it was difficult, but I got stuck eventually on one of the lower levels (I think it was the last or second to last).  Other than grinding, I wasn't sure how to proceed, so I took a long break from it.  I do plan on going back to it though and probably even go for the platinum.

I consider any of the platinums I got easy Smiley Tongue.  Some of them take longer than others, but there was nothing actually difficult about what I've completed.

Message 18 of 32 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

JERM7 wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

Overall I didn't think it was difficult, but I got stuck eventually on one of the lower levels (I think it was the last or second to last).  Other than grinding, I wasn't sure how to proceed, so I took a long break from it.  I do plan on going back to it though and probably even go for the platinum.

I consider any of the platinums I got easy Smiley Tongue.  Some of them take longer than others, but there was nothing actually difficult about what I've completed.

There is a limit to the number of dungeon levels you can access unless you buy the expansion. Even with the expansion I believe there is a cap to the dungeon levels. I think the original has a cap of 6 levels and the expansion brings it to 10. (But I don't remember for sure.) 

For me I do have a few that I considered to be challenging. God of War 2 and all 4 Uncharted games. The first God of War wasn't too heinous, but the Arena challenges was a pain in the backside in the 2nd God of War. Playing on Crushing! mode in all the Uncharted games was brutal for me. I got through them with perserverance Smiley Happy I was determined to prove a point when I went for them.

Message 19 of 32 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11258 posts

Jan 23, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

PapaWarlock wrote:

I'm giving you a kudos simply for getting platinum on Wizardry: LoLS. That game has gotten a lot of flak, mostly by people who don't understand that's how RPGs used to be.

Thanks dude. Smiley Happy I love the nostalgic feel to Wizardry LoLS. I used to play D&D's Eye of the Beholder on the NES (or was is SNES?), as well as Might & Magic and Wizardry back in the 80s when the early RPGs were like that. It wasn't really until Japan started producing RPGs of their own that they went with the overworld feel. Actually I think Wizardry is a Japanese IP come to think of it.

Message 20 of 32 (117 Views)
0 Likes